Nate has lost 3 of his last 5 fights - Beating McGoat? GTFO

Thank goodness for Diaz being
a known PED advocate.

Conor isn't ready for that
Performance enhancing dank

Last win via decision and another win against Maynard who is on a 4 losing streak...

Nate's 3 losses were to: Josh Thompson, RDA and Henderson...

He's going to be a HUGE underdog. And some of you legit think he's going to knockout McGregor?

Not a smart bet to make imho.
A better way to approach this is to say: "Would Conor beat these same opponents?"

I'm pretty sure nobody would say with 100% certainty that he would… Why don;t you go back even further and include Dong and Rory… Do you really think Conor wouldn't be murdered by those guys?

Styles make fights. Conor should win, but he doesn't present a TD threat, so as far as Diaz previous match-ups are concerned, this should suit him a lot better.

This will be Conor's toughest fight to date. The only question mark is the two week time frame. He will have zero preparation outside weight cutting.

Can't wait to see Diaz get ktfo! Honestly though, Diaz doesn't even deserve to fight Conor so I don't know why it would happen.

Big money on Diaz for one train-wreck of an upset. Conor loses this there is no superfight...

Diaz is not a last minute replacement, I don't see him being finished, sorry.
really hope you're right bro

Last win via decision and another win against Maynard who is on a 4 losing streak...

Nate's 3 losses were to: Josh Thompson, RDA and Henderson...

He's going to be a HUGE underdog. And some of you legit think he's going to knockout McGregor?

Not a smart bet to make imho.
Only way he wins is by submission IMO

I think Conor's striking is too sharp for Diaz, and Diaz won't go for takedowns even though his jitz is really good.

Albeit It wil be all the more satisfying to see Nate pull it off. If there's a God please, this is all I ask!
Nate has good Judo throws too.

Sherdog is deleting any threads about this fight being official. Is it official?

Styles makes fights. You'll learn one of these days.

Funny how you look at it... I see Diaz winning two of his last three, with the sole loss being the current champion

Let's set it up

Belfair?

Use a trusted mod on this site to keep our moneys?

I don't like the idea of belfair. I'm okay with the trusted mod option if they don't mind holding onto $1000 usd... and won't be paypal fees with $500/$1000 going back n forth?

Nate is gonna get butchered. But I would laugh my ass off if he somehow pulls it off.
He was +290 against MJ. Totally took the fight over in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

I don't like the idea of belfair. I'm okay with the trusted mod option if they don't mind holding onto $1000 usd... and won't be paypal fees with $500/$1000 going back n forth?

How much would PayPal fees be?

6VQ8vj0NSdOWxGDOLWX2_Bike%20Ride%20Faceplant.gif

Conor Hype Bike derailed!!!!

Back