Dustin Poirier: 5'9 72 inch reach
Diego Brandao: 5'7 69 inch reach
Max Holloway: 5'11 71 inch reach
Marcus Brimage: 5'4 71 inch reach

Last edited:
He's NOT 5'10"

06-nate-diaz-donald-cerrone-ufc-141-weigh.jpg

images

It'll be interesting to see Conor against someone where he doesn't have a reach advantage... Although I don't think Nate really incorporates his reach advantage into his fighting style so it may not make any difference.

this will be interesting.

nate is taller and longer yes but slower, less athletic, less power, on 1 weeks notice.

Nate is gonna be eating alot of body and leg kicks. Solarplexus ko

Sherdog is the place to go if you want a bunch of useless information passed off as “telling” or “proof”.

Diaz brothers are both 6 feet even and this was established multiple times.

I attended one of Nate's training seminars, he's at least 6'1" and probably walks around at 180 lbs. He'll enjoy a substantial reach advantage.

Where did you get 5'10" from? Literally everything I saw listing his height says 6'0".

How the hell can the UFC not get heights correct?

Why bother giving out stats if they're wrong?

Nate is at least a good 6ft and even closer to 6'1 to me...
Like it's been mentionned it won't matter though, as Conor is the better striker and also more athletic, with more power etc.
Nate doesn't have Nick's ability to take punishment and on a 10 day notice ( and I read somewhere he has 23 lbs to cut to WW ) his main strengthes ( volume, aggression ... ) will be nullified by his lack of cardio ( and god we know his style is depedant on it ) ..
Btw is this a 5 rounder or a 3 rounder ?

nate is NOT 5'10. i met him at el nino, i'm 5'9 and he towered over me. he was a lot bigger than i thought he would be too.

Conor has a decent reach too, and is a big LW.
I don't believe Nate's reach will make too much of a difference.
Conor's leg kicks and spinning back kicks will make a difference.....

It'll be interesting to see Conor against someone where he doesn't have a reach advantage... Although I don't think Nate really incorporates his reach advantage into his fighting style so it may not make any difference.

QoqOby7.gif

Nate is at least a good 6ft and even closer to 6'1 to me...
Like it's been mentionned it won't matter though, as Conor is the better striker and also more athletic, with more power etc.
Nate doesn't have Nick's ability to take punishment and on a 10 day notice ( and I read somewhere he has 23 lbs to cut to WW ) his main strengthes ( volume, aggression ... ) will be nullified by his lack of cardio ( and god we know his style is depedant on it ) ..
Btw is this a 5 rounder or a 3 rounder ?

He doesn't have Nick's ability to take punishment? You're serious with that?

Huh????

Back