Nate Diaz's height and reach compared to Conor's UFC opponents in the past

Nate doesn't have Nick's ability to take punishment

Your just repeating Kavanaugh garbage, cmon man. If you put any though into that before you plagiarized that lunatic you'd realise it's bullshit. Nick has rarely been dropped, only by a flush headkick (which can put anyone down) and Melvin Guillard that i can remember...who btw hits way harder than Conor...and he still wound up finishing that one.

Your just repeating Kavanaugh garbage, cmon man. If you put any though into that before you plagiarized that lunatic you'd realise it's bullshit. Nick has rarely been dropped, only by a flush headkick (which can put anyone down) and Melvin Guillard that i can remember...who btw hits way harder than Conor...and he still wound up finishing that one.

Didn't even knew Kavanagh said that.
I'm entitled to my opinions though, and Nick has fought way harder punchers ( he fought at MW FFS ) than Nate..( and their frame is almost similar ) so don't be a "purist" and be condescending because you obviously don't agree.

It's very good but not as good as his brother's is what I meant

They have both been stopped by strikes once, Nate took a monster head kick which he LEANED into and still never went out. That dude takes a tremendous shot.

imo, Conor needs to be on the offensive in this since Nate can use that reach when he's pressing the action. Nate's not a deadly counter-puncher, though he has skills there as well, but way more effective when on the offensive throwing a lot. Conor countering him is tricky because of the same thing he preaches about: have to react to stuff coming at you even if they're not power shots. But to somewhat negate the difficulty there is Conor's speed edge and punching power. Those can make up for reach disadvantages.

He just read what John Kavanagh said about the fight. You know how it is.

Okay Sherdog's know it alls, then we'll see how the fight goes but I certainly wouldln't rule out a possible TKO win outcome for Conor, especially with a 10 day "camp" Diaz... same way I'm curious to see Conor's answer to a taller, rangier volume striker as long as Diaz's gastank holds up...

But all the iron chins can be cracked ( and most of them have ) on a given day and there's only as much punches as one's chin can take especially if McG puts him on the backfoot ( massive weight cut also is know to affect the ability to take punishment due to brain dehydrating/rehydrating btw ) ..
We'll see

Does anyone know if there's anyone tall in Conor's gym to spar with? He's never faced anyone that tall before. I feel like this fight is going the distance.

Nate Diaz isn't 5'10. He's at least 6ft. Look at the size difference with RDA.

It'll be interesting to see Conor against someone where he doesn't have a reach advantage... Although I don't think Nate really incorporates his reach advantage into his fighting style so it may not make any difference.
Which is why Michael Johnson landed all those bombs everyone knew he would.

Nicks taller tha

Nicks taller than nate bud.
nick-nate-diaz.jpg

111942523_crop_north.jpeg

diazbros-1438615152-800.jpg

Diaz brothers are both 6 feet even and this was established multiple times.

Nick is taller than Nathan, only by an inch or two, but he is taller.

Nick is taller than Nathan, only by an inch or two, but he is taller.

He's actually not lol, all you gotta do is look at the post above yours.

At best they are the same height.

You cant see their feet in any of those pics bud i have met both of them nicks a little taller.
Google has clear photos of both of them barefoot not some wake camera angles, and pics where on guys in shoes and the others not.

You cant see their feet in any of those pics bud i have met both of them nicks a little taller.
Google has clear photos of both of them barefoot not some wake camera angles, and pics where on guys in shoes and the others not.

It might be angles and shit but literally every pic I've seen of them together Nate looks taller. I think they're about the same height.

It might be angles and shit but literally every pic I've seen of them together Nate looks taller. I think they're about the same height.

I think those pictures are off, i've seen them both standing next to each other with the same posture and they are the same height or at least within a half inch of each other.

Lost badly at the stats on first post saying Nate is 5'10" and Conor is 5'9".

T1W1qmm.jpg

They both fight long, but 2 inches advantage for Nate in reach and three in height will be a factor. I see Conor walking through punches to land the left.

Back