Nate Diaz tweet

Nate hasn't fought in two and a half years, and appears to have little interest in ever returning.

But Sherdog's HW forum has to make a thread every time he tweets jibberish.

Geesh I dont know? Because Kabob is the champion and if Nate got a fight with him he would leap frog the entire top at LW for that.
Still pointless and hurts his career to have another lopsided loss, dummy.

Still pointless and hurts his career to have another lopsided loss, dummy.

LOL....
Dude is like 19 -10ish..... Havent had a fight in how long time?

Yeah getting paid vs Kabob and a free title shot will really hurt what ever left of his career..

Dummy.

Yeah Chris Avila talked about it over a month ago

Sad stuff. Nick's a mess. Even when be posts on social media he looks horrible and always wasted
Nate's alright though, right?

All jokes Aside I actually believe him
They are keeping him on the side just in case Conor loses and they want one last mega fight

I also think this. The Nate fight will always be there. Even if he loses his next fight people will still pay to see that trilogy and then he can retire.

You can’t believe a Diaz is fighting until you see them in their underpants!

All jokes Aside I actually believe him
They are keeping him on the side just in case Conor loses and they want one last mega fight

This is my thoughts

He probably thought he would of had the trilogy by now

Think Nate doesn't want to risk a loss unless he gets huge money, so waiting on Conor.

Why are we still paying attention to what Nate Diaz says?

Seems that's all he does these days.

Nate's alright though, right?
Ive seen a couple random posts from Nick in the past couple months. Dude sounds so fucked up all the time. Hes probably high as fuk and drunk always.

WHAT

LMAO calling Kabib a Kobab and a bitch....looks like he does not remember what happened to him vs Rory ....

Nate is the easiest fight for Khabib in terms of a decision. He will just run out of time and throw middle fingers.

Back