Nate Diaz tweet

Would anyone be slightly surprised if Nate was a flat Earther?

funny when casuals make accounts here. Nate bleeds in nearly every fight, his face cuts easy, i can't think of a fight he wasn't bleeding.
Funny when idiots make idiotic claims
Tell me where I said Nate doesn’t bleee every fight, tell me where I said he doesn’t cut easy m, I guarantee you can’t...

so ur gonna fight kabob and get beat to the living death

nice

Nate doesn't deserve Khabib lmao. Besides, he said he was done cutting weight. The rubber match between he and Conor will probably take place at 170 just like the first two did.

Thats just fight selling. It really because of Nick. He's in a bad place and they're trying to get him into rehab

Damn this sucks, if true, but thanks for letting us know

Everyone knows Nate is Conor's b*tch outside the cage (inside Conor's his b*tch), he desperately wants that payday but tries to act like he doesn't.

yea, he does.
as im not from the us, i always perceived all the ' Diaz Bros are wasted ' as some kind of class hatred, but as time goes by you can tell psychotropics are strong in these ones. mix it up with some good dose of brain trauma and suddenly it aint that cool.

tbf them diaz been telling these for years now..

Nate doesn't Drink. Nick never drank either; his first drink was with Rhonda Rousey who convinced him to try it. He's slipping now tho.

Why would he want Khabib? He does terrible against wrestlers.

Geesh I dont know? Because Kabob is the champion and if Nate got a fight with him he would leap frog the entire top at LW for that.

Conor has had his head bashed in 4 out of his last 5 fights. Nate is going to high volume punch Conor's cte scrambled brain in to early retirement. Good riddance.

Last edited:
Nate doesn't Drink. Nick never drank either; his first drink was with Rhonda Rousey who convinced him to try it. He's slipping now tho.

Yeah years of doing weed was never a problem but getting a drink with Ronda...

Yeah years of doing weed was never a problem but getting a drink with Ronda...

Explain Nate then? He doesn't and never has drank, and he doesn't abuse drugs/alcohol. Nick was relatively normal until he was introduced to alcohol, then he became a degenerate fuck. Weed was never the issue.

Trilogy? Nate won both fights and don't post pictures of Nate on the ground trying to bait Conor. The UFC needed their poster boy to win if it went to the judges and that is exactly what happened.

Back