Nate Diaz tweet

Pathetic twitter fingers nowadays. get me in the cage with nate ill fight him

Why would he want Khabib? He does terrible against wrestlers.

Yeah Chris Avila talked about it over a month ago

Sad stuff. Nick's a mess. Even when be posts on social media he looks horrible and always wasted

yea, he does.
as im not from the us, i always perceived all the ' Diaz Bros are wasted ' as some kind of class hatred, but as time goes by you can tell psychotropics are strong in these ones. mix it up with some good dose of brain trauma and suddenly it aint that cool.

tbf them diaz been telling these for years now..

Nate pulled out first
He can’t make weight and he’s in a vulnerable state
I fear for him
About a 100 posts per day since you joined. Things that make you go hmmm.

Why would he want Khabib? He does terrible against wrestlers.

it seems nate would be happy and obligue to be loopingly taken down and punched in the face like a motherfuc'er while throwing the finger from his back, and somehow consider it a win.

not saying it isnt, though.. i think he would actually go the distance with khabib time, unlike colin who - probably due to his stiffness in the ground- got finished

Nate literally landed a record amount of strikes on conors head in that fight lmfao get the fuck outtttttta here
Conor was more accurate the entire fight and changed his face put him on his butt
3 months later Conor did this
447499CC-3AF0-4AB0-90C7-8651AE7E667B.jpeg 9B8897E6-3284-4A8E-AC3B-BAC015212663.jpeg 7C8B2A62-34BD-496D-B9D8-F3787640FC43.jpeg

Diaz did this...
0290021D-4872-4AF4-A733-A0A2CC8E2ED5.jpeg

why do people watch to see conor vs nate 3?
what makes it better than conor vs anyone ?

The fight promotion begins ! Now that's how you approach a Conor fight, take note Donald "I'm happy to be in Conor's World. Proper Twelve bruh !" Cerrone

Nate Diaz: Undisputed Twitter champion of the world

SMH.
tenor.gif

Nobody knows. He's like Conor or the Diaz bros: You never know when they fight next, but it'll probably bring worldwide attention.
So like I said, He's the champ on twitter. Seems to be all he's interested in right now. It's a damn shame, cuz you better believe I'll be buying his return PPV

Conor retired Nate and re arranged his face
That’s why he wanted out of the Dustin fight, he knew his brain couldn’t handle anymore
Retire officially
Conor bless
funny when casuals make accounts here. Nate bleeds in nearly every fight, his face cuts easy, i can't think of a fight he wasn't bleeding.

Back