Nate Diaz:"there all on steroids" I Said 155 from the very beginning

Can you show me this? Source please for Nate at 189 from the UFC. Nate can't make 145. 189 was for a 145 title fight. We already know from both the UFC and Mendes that the UFC asked him to fill in well before Aldo pulled out.

Either way you can't have it both ways. You can't say Nate never called out Conor ... and then say he made a speech calling out Conor.
I didnt say he didnt call out Conor I think youre getting your arguments confused bro.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/6/2...-mcgregor-if-jose-aldo-fight-scrapped-ufc-189

They also discussed it today at the press conference.

So what I am saying is nate could be referring too agreeing to fight this event at 155, he also said they spoke to him about a potential McGregor fight which he could also be referring too.

Then Nate calls out Conor, which yes I completely agree with.

As for the "i never asked for you" he could be reffering to filling in on 10 days notice, he didn't tweet (like everyone else) offering to take the fight so I think Nate was saying "you wanted me to fill in to save the card, I didnt ask to be put on here so don't act like you're doing me any favors"

he is right , everyone is on steroids.
if you look at their body , nothing is natural.
dont know about Conor but if you look in general to the fighters, this type of body can not be done by good workout and diet.

So fighters are either on PEDs or smoke weed.

Or they are Cody Pfister

463201760-lightweight-cody-pfister-poses-for-a-gettyimages.jpg

If Diaz said 155 from the beginning then it would be at 155. C'mon Nate how stupid do you think we are?

he also said he didn't ask for the fight.

but he announced it to the whole world after beating johnson that he wanted connor.

he doesn't think we are stupid... he's just himself not bright. but that's okay, that's why he's so much fun.

Nate's full of shit. He can barely make 155 with a full camp.

I didnt say he didnt call out Conor I think youre getting your arguments confused bro.
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/6/2...-mcgregor-if-jose-aldo-fight-scrapped-ufc-189
He asked to fight Conor in December. You said he didn't ask. He did.
Except Nate also said he never asked for it. So that doesn't jive.

He didnt, Conor wanted him to fill in for Jose at 189.

See, jives fine.

They also discussed it today at the press conference.

So what I am saying is nate could be referring too agreeing to fight this event at 155, he also said they spoke to him about a potential McGregor fight which he could also be referring too.

Then Nate calls out Conor, which yes I completely agree with.

As for the "i never asked for you" he could be reffering to filling in on 10 days notice, he didn't tweet (like everyone else) offering to take the fight so I think Nate was saying "you wanted me to fill in to save the card, I didnt ask to be put on here so don't act like you're doing me any favors"
He asked to fight Conor. The UFC called him to let him know it was a possibility. Nate agreed to the fight. Sorry, Nate DID ask for the fight. He maybe didn't ask for short notice, but this is a fight he asked for, and he is being disingenuous if that is what he meant since no one would take it that way.

It's really simple. RDA got hurt. They needed a replacement. Diaz was a perfect choice for them. Short notice, Nate can't make 155 and fight effectively, everyone agreed to 170. No reason to make more or less of it than what it is.

So if Conor wanted it at 170, and Nate wanted it at 155, who do you think would get their way?

It boils down to two people telling different stories. We won't know which is true. Choosing to believe Conor just because your a megafan is alright and all but it doesn't mean he's being honest. We won't know, and it really doesn't matter either way.
It's not choosing to believe anyone. Conor was scheduled to fight at 155 so he was ready for that weight class... It does more for Conor to get a win at 155 than at 170... Diaz came in and couldn't make 155 in time so they moved the weight up. Is it that hard to understand.

Youre very stupid you mean. Who cares what Connor says , Nate already told your ass he would have fought at 155. Weight wasnt an issue for him. Just cause the fight is at 170 does not mean its on Nate.

Oh my god you dense fuck!!! Conor was fighting already at 155 so he was clearly READY to make that weight.

Also , on a sidenote, maybe the UFC is acutally the ones who prefered the fight to take place at 170 because IF Conor loses it doesn't affect his 155 lbs run .. He will still be legit to fight for the belt and could be back later at 170

What's this? Steroids? I can't believe Nate would say such a terrible thing. All the UFC fighters are not only blessed with Olympian genetics by the Gods themselves but more importantly they are also true pillars of morality who would never willingly ingest any banned substance. Shame on you for suggesting otherwise Nate. Son I am disappoint.

Also , on a sidenote, maybe the UFC is acutally the ones who prefered the fight to take place at 170 because IF Conor loses it doesn't affect his 155 lbs run .. He will still be legit to fight for the belt and could be back later at 170
Yeah short notice fight with someone RDA thrashed doesn't hurt that ....

This is the best answer so far, wonder why I didnt think of it and yeah I agree with this.

Oh my god you dense fuck!!! Conor was fighting already at 155 so he was clearly READY to make that weight.

Look you goof maybe they both were okay with 155 but Dana wanted it at 170 instead in order to not ruin Connor's chance at the 155 belt.

Yeah short notice fight with someone RDA thrashed doesn't hurt that ....

Okay now to think of it maybe that was not the best answer. But crazier shit have happened like Chael getting a title shot against Jones. I could probably see Connor still getting a title shot even if he lose to Diaz. Dana makes the rules and that bald dictator can come up with any bullshit in order to justice a title shot to Connor.

"All" would include him then, as he is in UFC too.

Okay now to think of it maybe that was not the best answer. But crazier shit have happened like Chael getting a title shot against Jones. I could probably see Connor still getting a title shot even if he lose to Diaz. Dana makes the rules and that bald dictator can come up with any bullshit in order to justice a title shot to Connor.
Could happen yes. But it really would damage the credibility of the fight.

Back