Nate Diaz:"there all on steroids" I Said 155 from the very beginning

Number1StockBroker

Making that money, to get them honeys.
Banned
Reaction score
Looks like there are liars out there. Nate claims he said 155 from the very beginning. Also says there all on steroids.

Considering how many people keep getting busted for steroids, I honestly wouldn't doubt it.

Conor was raging after that lol stood up and had a big vein in his neck yelling :D

Just what was needed another thread about 1 line from the press conference

Of course they are! Do you think that even a small percentage of "fighters" would even attempt to train like the Diaz bros? They do some crazy conditioning training. They just don't juice, they smoke bud and there is a huge difference between the two. You'd all be lying to yourselves if you don't think that the UFC is just an offshoot of the WWE with all the fighters juiced up and storylines created to make us ppv and order a shitty channel on cable just to see their second and third tier fighters. And don't make me bring up the fact that they have a reality show and are stationed in Vegas. The evidence speaks for itself.

Of course they are! Do you think that even a small percentage of "fighters" would even attempt to train like the Diaz bros? They do some crazy conditioning training. They just don't juice, they smoke bud and there is a huge difference between the two. You'd all be lying to yourselves if you don't think that the UFC is just an offshoot of the WWE with all the fighters juiced up and storylines created to make us ppv and order a shitty channel on cable just to see their second and third tier fighters. And don't make me bring up the fact that they have a reality show and are stationed in Vegas. The evidence speaks for itself.

Ya nice try. The fights are real. the hype is hype.

McGregor is not on steroids.

nicolas-cage-you-dont-say.jpg

Does Nate even read the stickies?

Looks like there are liars out there. Nate claims he said 155 from the very beginning. Also says there all on steroids.
I will ask what I asked in the other thread. If Nate has been saying 155 all along can you show me any source of him mentioning 155 before this press conference? If he really wanted 155 why did he not say no not 170 let's do 155?

If it's so bad i got to ask, wtf are you doing here.

"The ufc is a joke, lemmy go on the specific sub forum for the ufc and tell everyone"

How does Conor "train all day" as his training ritual and have all the energy in the world all the time? I've trained with countless people and the only time I've seen someone do that was when they were juicing. But hey, the tests are infallible right?

If it's so bad i got to ask, wtf are you doing here.

"The ufc is a joke, lemmy go on the specific sub forum for the ufc and tell everyone"
Nope. I enjoy the show just as much as the next guy, it's all entertainment and I love it. I also love to talk MMA on these threads. Plus, I don't go around throwing jewels to the swine, let the masses believe what they believe. I was just commenting on this specific thread supporting Diaz's claims. But that doesn't mean I'm some fucking idiot believing everything I see and hear on TV lol.

If you can't read between the lines and see the "production" behind it all then that's fine, like I said, enjoy the show! I know I will.

Everyone is on PEDs and the Diaz bros got great cardio and chin from riding bikes yo.

If Diaz said 155 from the beginning then it would be at 155. C'mon Nate how stupid do you think we are?

Back