Nate Diaz:"there all on steroids" I Said 155 from the very beginning

He meant the beginning of them talking about the fight in general, they have been talking about this deal since 189.

Nate could actually lose all his money if UFC and or conor filed a lible suit. That would be funny. Finally gets his big payday and mouth gets him in trouble again.

If Diaz said 155 from the beginning then it would be at 155. C'mon Nate how stupid do you think we are?
nate said he wanted to fight him at 155 after he beat the piss out of michael johnson. he knew mcgregor was coming up and he wanted to fight him.

but on a 10 days notice, when he didn't diet properly to cut the weight like he would in a normal camp, of course he isn't going to make 155.

the fact that this needs to be explained to people makes me sad.

nate said he wanted to fight him at 155 after he beat the piss out of michael johnson. he knew mcgregor was coming up and he wanted to fight him.

but on a 10 days notice, when he didn't diet properly to cut the weight like he would in a normal camp, of course he isn't going to make 155.

Nate took it out of context then. As they were clearly talking about the fight and not about the past.

I will ask what I asked in the other thread. If Nate has been saying 155 all along can you show me any source of him mentioning 155 before this press conference? If he really wanted 155 why did he not say no not 170 let's do 155?

Logic on sherdog?? I commend the effort good sir and will salute you as the Idiot brigade trample you underfoot.

"Insert Military salute and lion king Muffassa death scene here"

Logic on sherdog?? I commend the effort good sir and will salute you as the Idiot brigade trample you underfoot.

"Insert Military salute and lion king Muffassa death scene here"
It's simple logic. Conor was ready for 155. If Nate actually wanted 155 it would be 155. There is only one reason for it to not be at 155, and that is Nate.

I will ask what I asked in the other thread. If Nate has been saying 155 all along can you show me any source of him mentioning 155 before this press conference? If he really wanted 155 why did he not say no not 170 let's do 155?

Can you show my proof that he never said no to 155? I'll be patiently waiting.

It needs to be explained because Nate literally said the opposite, and said he was down for 155 in 10 days notice. That is what his words meant. If he meant something else he did not say it.

It's simple logic. Conor was ready for 155. If Nate actually wanted 155 it would be 155. There is only one reason for it to not be at 155, and that is Nate.

I know I was being sarcastic I agree with you 100%

But the Shertards will shout you down.

If Diaz said 155 from the beginning then it would be at 155. C'mon Nate how stupid do you think we are?

Show me where he said 155? He clearly said he was ready to fight at 155. Did you even watch the video, goof?

Can you show my proof that he never said no to 155? I'll be patiently waiting.
Conor was scheduled to fight at 155 and this fight is at 170 due to Nate taking the fight. If Nate wanted 155 he would have signed to fight at 155, like Conor did.

I know I was being sarcastic I agree with you 100%

But the Shertards will shout you down.
Oh I know you were agreeing, I was agreeing that I have no idea how people won't get it .. but they won't.

Show me where he said 155? He clearly said he was ready to fight at 155. Did you even watch the video, goof?

Conor was scheduled to fight at 155 and this fight is at 170 due to Nate taking the fight. If Nate wanted 155 he would have signed to fight at 155, like Conor did.

^^^^^^^
There you go...maybe you should watch it first before calling people goofs.

If anyone doesnt think there is a good chance almost all the fighters are on something (Conor included) than you're an idiot. This is professional sports. Even with top notch testing it's still not that hard to micro-dose. Go look at cycling. Their testing regime is better than the UFC's, but they're still going as fast as they did in the EPO era.

All pro sports are filled with drug cheats

Back