Nate Diaz:"there all on steroids" I Said 155 from the very beginning

He asked to fight Conor in December. You said he didn't ask. He did.

He asked to fight Conor. The UFC called him to let him know it was a possibility. Nate agreed to the fight. Sorry, Nate DID ask for the fight. He maybe didn't ask for short notice, but this is a fight he asked for, and he is being disingenuous if that is what he meant since no one would take it that way.

It's really simple. RDA got hurt. They needed a replacement. Diaz was a perfect choice for them. Short notice, Nate can't make 155 and fight effectively, everyone agreed to 170. No reason to make more or less of it than what it is.
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/6/2...az-claims-the-ufc-called-him-aldo-replacement

I was referring to ufc 189, as you will see the ufc contacted him first,

I am well aware that Nate called out Conor on FOX, It was hilarious.

However, I have given you the reason for Diaz sayin he didnt ask for this, which actually makes perfect sense if instead of being so desperate to prove Nate is a liar you actually think about what he is saying. Nate isn't denying he called out McGregor, he is aware that the sound bite will be plaid 10,000 times leading up to the fight. He is saying "you called me to save this card, I wasnt on twitter begging for the fight." Its actually pretty obvious, I know you've put a lot of effort into trying to prove your point but youre wrong. Just let it go man, enjoy the fight.

I mean, I'm sure plenty of fighters are on steroids, but people really needed Nate fucking Diaz dropping wisdom for them to realise that? Diaz bros are just building their excuses up prefight, they always do that shit. Diaz knows if he loses its probably by tko/ko, and the only viable excuse there is your opponent being a 'user'.

I watched a BBC Horizon show a while back and the presenter took PEDs and it didnt show up on the drug tests. He was juiced but still passed the tests.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-32983932

In this instance it was EPO, what cyclists use for endurance.

Watching this show opened up eyes.... All it takes is for one shady doctor/chemist to know how to beat the system and they can all juice relatively care free.

Wouldnt surprise me if they were all on some form of PEDs

How does Conor "train all day" as his training ritual and have all the energy in the world all the time? I've trained with countless people and the only time I've seen someone do that was when they were juicing. But hey, the tests are infallible right?

oh "people i know" .. lol shut up if u dont have any legit points to make.

Conor has been tested OUT of competition, which is where the cheaters get caught ( Anderson silva, Hector Lombard, Yoel Romero etc).. There is no evidence or even a sign that conor is doing steroids, there is no legit claim to him being on roids. He was ALWAYS been full of energy, thats how he is.

And he is training SMART.. When he sais "work", it can be everything from sparring, to movement, to stretching.. Physiotherapists, top notch nutrition, everything he does it top level. When he eats meat, he its wild game. When he trains he trains correct.

Keep on hatin, just because conor is doing everything he is doing and crushing your favourite fighter one by one doesnt mean you need to talk outlandish shit to discredit him, like a looser would do.

Deal with it.

Conor doesn't even look like he is on roids haha. Why can't anyone just take it as a stupid comment from someone who is brain dead and not arsed about anything until that cheque drops. The guy is a total bellend.

Ya nice try. The fights are real. the hype is hype.

McGregor is not on steroids.

LMAO. And the first like says it all.

Meghostaguy+rolled+a+random+image+posted+in+comment+25+at+_4cd0df728211ae7f62ee1845a47424b6.gif

This is the best answer so far, wonder why I didnt think of it and yeah I agree with this.

Look you goof maybe they both were okay with 155 but Dana wanted it at 170 instead in order to not ruin Connor's chance at the 155 belt.
You're being a retard please stop.

oh "people i know" .. lol shut up if u dont have any legit points to make.

There is no evidence or even a sign that conor is doing steroids, there is no legit claim to him being on roids. He was ALWAYS been full of energy, thats how he is.
You're so fucking delusional it hurts. Lance Armstrong had no "evidence or sign" that he was on steroids. Silva had no evidence or sign for the longest time, Silva was just a happy energetic guy all the time too. Steroids and growth hormones can be taken at smaller doses to enhance recovery without building significant muscle mass. You're really fucking delusional thinking all of your favourite fighters are clean and are training 6+ hours a day by doing it smart with top of the line training systems and meal plans. Look at the fucking size of Conor's head 4 years ago and now. And tell me that he just naturally has chronically elevated levels of growth hormone.

You're so fucking delusional it hurts. Lance Armstrong had no "evidence or sign" that he was on steroids. Silva had no evidence or sign for the longest time, Silva was just a happy energetic guy all the time too. Steroids and growth hormones can be taken at smaller doses to enhance recovery without building significant muscle mass. You're really fucking delusional thinking all of your favourite fighters are clean and are training 6+ hours a day by doing it smart with top of the line training systems and meal plans. Look at the fucking size of Conor's head 4 years ago and now. And tell me that he just naturally has chronically elevated levels of growth hormone.
Hahahahhahaha.. People, READ this shit! Hilarious.

I watched a BBC Horizon show a while back and the presenter took PEDs and it didnt show up on the drug tests. He was juiced but still passed the tests.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-32983932

In this instance it was EPO, what cyclists use for endurance.

Watching this show opened up eyes.... All it takes is for one shady doctor/chemist to know how to beat the system and they can all juice relatively care free.

Wouldnt surprise me if they were all on some form of PEDs
EPO is hard to test for. It requires a very specific test and must be done very close to when EPO was taken.

No one can say he is 100% certainly clean. The problem is you can't say he is dirty, yet you are.

Back