Nate Diaz rips Tyron Woodley for leaking GSP texts.

I'm not using literally the wrong way. You were so excited to try to call out my "misuse" of language that you overlooked my actual use of language.

Did I say that "silly" was the kindest word?

No. No I did not.

I said it was the lowest and most gentlemanly term of CRITICISM.

I used literally on purpose, and correctly.
Still not literally since that's literally just your opinion

He knows he's not a draw, that's exactly why he's asking for a fight with a draw. He thinks he'll knock either guy out and he'll be sitting pretty in terms of $$ and drawing power. I agree the texts should have remained private however.
The GSP negotiations already failed looks like, and Nick doesn't seem to give a shit about fighting Woodley either. Doesn't really look like Tyron has much of a choice anymore either way.

Cycling without a shirt and helmet. Really :confused: Either that was a strict promotional joke to look more badass or Conors so called trainers dont know shit! Well maybe Ido Portal handles his cardio training.
2BE30B14.gif

You never ever do that if you have a shred of knowledge about it.
seems MMA training is still in the stone age in many aspects.

I'm not using literally the wrong way. You were so excited to try to call out my "misuse" of language that you overlooked my actual use of language.

Did I say that "silly" was the kindest word?

No. No I did not.

I said it was the lowest and most gentlemanly term of CRITICISM.

I used literally on purpose, and correctly.

You said silly is literally the lowest and most gentlemanly term of criticism. That's not literal. That's literally your opinion.

Call people out on stupid shit, get called out on stupid shit. Seems fair.

You said silly is literally the lowest and most gentlemanly term of criticism. That's not literal. That's literally your opinion.

Call people out on stupid shit, get called out on stupid shit. Seems fair.

So opinions can't be literal? Tell me more!

"That's not literal." Your words. The very next sentence. "That's literally your opinion."

Talk about stupid shit...

Nates right kissing up to GSP is yet another bitch move. This is fighting not friendship we don't need two crotch huggers agreeing to spar for millions.

Nate, you mean like this:

Khabib looks like somebody in Jr. High School.

So opinions can't be literal? Tell me more!

"That's not literal." Your words. The very next sentence. "That's literally your opinion."

You don't read well, do you?

I went ahead and used the correct usage of literal as an example for you, being that when you said silly is literally the most gentlemanly form of criticism is literally your opinion. There is nothing that makes your assertion that silly is what you say it is a fact or correct, therefore it is not literal and is literally your opinion, as I said and is a correct usage of the word.

You don't read well, do you?

I went ahead and used the correct usage of literal as an example for you, being that when you said silly is literally the most gentlemanly form of criticism is literally your opinion. There is nothing that makes your assertion that silly is what you say it is a fact or correct, therefore it is not literal and is literally your opinion, as I said and is a correct usage of the word.

Literal sentences don't have to be correct or factual, idiot. They only have to be meant literally. You clearly don't know what literal means.

Change your click-bait headline. He doesn't rip TYRON for LEAKING the texts.

He rips "friends setting up a fight over text messages."

You fuckers need to stop being dumb-ass drama queens.

It's not a good look.
What a trivial complaint to get upset about.

Cool story, bro. I'll leave you to your ignorance.

{<hhh]
"Literal" refers to language. "Factual" refers to reality.

People make literal claims about reality that are factually false all the time. When people use language literally to say things that are factually false sometimes It's called a mistake, or sometimes it's called a lie.

But I guess only an ignorant person would know this obvious fact about language.

You'll leave yourself to your ignorance.

giphy.gif

"Literal" refers to language. "Factual" refers to reality.

People make literal claims about reality that are factually false all the time. When people use language literally to say things that are factually false sometimes It's called a mistake, or sometimes it's called a lie.

But I guess only an ignorant person would know this obvious fact about language.

You'll leave yourself to your ignorance.

giphy.gif

More cool stories, bro. I'll still leave you to your ignorance.

You say that like its a bad thing. Go get your money, cause nobody is just going to hand it to you. If I were him, I'd be trying to get as much money as I can as soon as I can, last time I checked, there ain't no pension plan.

Then why doesn't he promote himself more?

McGregor didn't get his name by doing nothing. He had to act a fool for a long time to get to where he's at.

He had to grab Aldo by the neck, steal his belt 2x and hold it above his head, call him a pussy, bitch, midget, say he was going to KO him in the first, etc. Not to mention they literally flew around the world performing this circus act.

That's what he did to get a money fight. He was given a fight against the least known champion with a boring cruiser style and he turned it into the biggest money fight the UFC had seen to that day.

Tyron isn't putting in any work. He's just demanding a big name so he can piggyback off of them, instead of doing the promotional work to make himself a star. He is basically acting like an entitled brat.

If Woodley wants to make money, he should go slap Wonderboy on camera or something.

Back