Nate Diaz rips Tyron Woodley for leaking GSP texts.

Notice how "He's ripping Tyron for setting up a fight with his friend over texts" Is almost true?

Notice how "He's ripping Tyron for leaking GSP's texts" doesn't mean the same thing, and is also false?

Notice how he doesn't even single Tyron out as your title suggests? He's talking about both of them.

Notice how calling something "silly" is not even close to "ripping" someone?

It's literally the gentlest level of criticism there is...he could have called them pussies, clowns, bitches, cowards, or a million other things...

But instead he called them silly...what a burn.
Feel free to report me or make your own thread. It is my interpretation of the situation so I had to condense something to make a title. I stand by it.

No one has ever been asking for or eagerly awaited any Woodley fight. He knows it too, why he is looking for someone to make his next fight a blockbuster. Anyone who blames him is a retard.

No one asks for it because he's unproven. He never paid his dues the hard way beating the best contenders in fact lost some.

Anyway pigs get fat hogs get slaughtered. Woodley is acting like a hog and will get told who to fight and low balled on contracts. The money he says he likes he's making all the wrong moves to get pissing off fans and most important Dana White who writes the checks.

Nate's right. Chael has said similar things, like when Kos got whooped by GSP and afterwards was like "sorry guys just hyping the fight!" Keep it real.

ezgif-681511609.gif

Feel free to report me or make your own thread. It is my interpretation of the situation so I had to condense something to make a title. I stand by it.

I'm not gonna report you. I don't give a shit, really.

But A) You are either being dishonest or just silly, seeing as you condensed something close to the truth already--"ripping Tyron for setting up a fight with his friend over texts" is almost true, and almost as condensed.

And B) since it's clear that your interpretation clearly adds falsities to the facts, you're happy to stand by your own created lies and I LOVE to call out goofball bullshit.

Carry on with your "silliness."

Fuck me...

First time I've seen the embedded.

That fucking Conor is so fucking lame. I can't wait for the next flood of excuses.

Hey Conor getting punched in the gut when you know it's coming is one thing. But Nate's gonna be slappin, and punchin your oversized melon.

Nate by sub in round 4.

G-d already told me Conor will win. but not by the way he wants, and it will be highly disputed

You say that like its a bad thing. Go get your money, cause nobody is just going to hand it to you. If I were him, I'd be trying to get as much money as I can as soon as I can, last time I checked, there ain't no pension plan.
Can u blame him??
Nah but he looks extra desperate making those texts public and saying shit like "I'll keep pushing for Nick", all of this after that cringeworthy comment he made about, "I just KO'd a guy named Ruthless, something something think I'm afraid of one named Wonderboy?" attempting to brush him off like a non-threat. He's the #1 contender for a reason and made Hendricks look like an amateur. I was certain Rory would KO Wonderboy but that is not what happened at all. Tyron doesn't want any part of him for two reasons really, the second one being draw money, and the number one reason being he's ducking.

It's also damn annoying that Tyron thinks he's a draw or something. He isn't. A GSP or Nick fight would have everyone tuning in for them, not Tyron. He needs to recognize he doesn't have the kind of power real draws have. He can't just deny the #1 contender.

No one has ever been asking for or eagerly awaited any Woodley fight. He knows it too, why he is looking for someone to make his next fight a blockbuster. Anyone who blames him is a retard.
But he's doing it wrong. He has NO heat between Nick or GSP. No built in rivalry. No fan demand. I respect that he tried to make a super fight, but it failed bad. And he went about it all wrong. And this text thing to GSP is the nail in the coffin for any promotion they could have had.

I'm not gonna report you. I don't give a shit, really.

But A) You are either being dishonest or just silly, seeing as you condensed something close to the truth already--"ripping Tyron for setting up a fight with his friend over texts" is almost true, and almost as condensed.

And B) since it's clear that your interpretation clearly adds falsities to the facts, you're happy to stand by your own created lies and I LOVE to call out goofball bullshit.

Carry on with your "silliness."
A) I'll carry on with my original interpretation.

B) Have a great day.

You're using literally the wrong way. There's kinder words than 'silly' so why use literally

I'm not using literally the wrong way. You were so excited to try to call out my "misuse" of language that you overlooked my actual use of language.

Did I say that "silly" was the kindest word?

No. No I did not.

I said it was the lowest and most gentlemanly term of CRITICISM.

I used literally on purpose, and correctly.

Nah but he looks extra desperate making those texts public and saying shit like "I'll keep pushing for Nick", all of this after that cringeworthy comment he made about, "I just KO'd a guy named Ruthless, something something think I'm afraid of one named Wonderboy?" attempting to brush him off like a non-threat. He's the #1 contender for a reason and made Hendricks look like an amateur. I was certain Rory would KO Wonderboy but that is not what happened at all. Tyron doesn't want any part of him for two reasons really, the second one being draw money, and the number one reason being he's ducking.

It's also damn annoying that Tyron thinks he's a draw or something. He isn't. A GSP or Nick fight would have everyone tuning in for them, not Tyron. He needs to recognize he doesn't have the kind of power real draws have. He can't just deny the #1 contender.

Tyrone is making a mistake. What he should do is try to break people's expectations. Taking on what people believe to be one of the best WWs right now without any hesitation would make his stock go up. Too late now, he made such a big deal and it was wonderboy unwillingly

No one asks for it because he's unproven. He never paid his dues the hard way beating the best contenders in fact lost some.
Well, doesn't that make it more understandable he wants to get that money match when he has the chance? I don't expect Woodley to be champion for long, and even if he manages to stick around for a while there's just no chance he will ever be a draw. Unless he brings his mom on to be his heel manager and do all the talking.

He knows he's not a draw, that's exactly why he's asking for a fight with a draw. He thinks he'll knock either guy out and he'll be sitting pretty in terms of $$ and drawing power. I agree the texts should have remained private however.

Tyrone is making a mistake. What he should do is try to break people's expectations. Taking on what people believe to be one of the best WWs right now without any hesitation would make his stock go up. Too late now, he made such a big deal and it was wonderboy unwillingly
Well I actually do agree with you for once. I think he should take the fight for that very reason. Wonderboy is convincingly going through top guys. There's no way Tyron doesn't see him as a threat. That's just BS.

Back