Nate Diaz rips Tyron Woodley for leaking GSP texts.

I'm not surprised or impressed by your performance, motherfuckers.

Change your click-bait headline. He doesn't rip TYRON for LEAKING the texts.

He rips "friends setting up a fight over text messages."

You fuckers need to stop being dumb-ass drama queens.

It's not a good look.
Well if thats the case hes still ripping Tyron Woodley by your own definition of whats taking place.

Change your click-bait headline. He doesn't rip TYRON for LEAKING the texts.

He rips "friends setting up a fight over text messages."

You fuckers need to stop being dumb-ass drama queens.

It's not a good look.
He's ripping Tyron for setting up a fight his friend over texts. So no, I won't change my title.

Tyron is clearly desperate, win or lose, for a money fight.

You say that like its a bad thing. Go get your money, cause nobody is just going to hand it to you. If I were him, I'd be trying to get as much money as I can as soon as I can, last time I checked, there ain't no pension plan.

Well if thats the case hes still ripping Tyron Woodley by your own definition of whats taking place.

He's commenting about GSP and Tyron equally, and he's calling it SILLY for them to try to set up a fight over text messages.

"Silly" is literally the lowest, most gentlemanly, criticism there is. It's hardly "ripping" anyone. ESPECIALLY coming from a guy like Diaz who wouldn't hesitate to call anyone a punk-ass bitch at the drop of a hat.

And he's not even singling out Woodley--and it's not BECAUSE he leaked the text messages.

So no. Nothing about what you are trying to defend is even remotely true.

It's not a good look, makes it look like they're doing it purely for the money which doesn't get fans excited.

cant say i disagree - i hate when people try to play the game and then try to explain what they're doing it - either do it or dont - its not going to work otherwise and its really lame

dick move by tyrone to do that.. i doubt gsp trusts him again to conduct business with

He's commenting about GSP and Tyron equally, and he's calling it SILLY for them to try to set up a fight over text messages.

"Silly" is literally the lowest, most gentlemanly, criticism there is. It's hardly "ripping" anyone. ESPECIALLY coming from a guy like Diaz who wouldn't hesitate to call anyone a punk-ass bitch at the drop of a hat.

And he's not even singling out Woodley--and it's not BECAUSE he leaked the text messages.

I wasnt defending anything, i was simply stating that what you posted contradicted itself, but now that you have cleared it up it makes a lot more sense.

Fuck me...

First time I've seen the embedded.

That fucking Conor is so fucking lame. I can't wait for the next flood of excuses.

Hey Conor getting punched in the gut when you know it's coming is one thing. But Nate's gonna be slappin, and punchin your oversized melon.

Nate by sub in round 4.

what about this makes you hate Conor? He just seems as regular and cool as Nate Diaz is. And, flood of excuses seems excessive I think he just acknowledged what he saw as his mistakes and what he sees as Nates advantages.

lol He SO right. Like he said, he basically killed any way to sell the fight. No one asked for this fight. We haven't been eagerly awaiting this. The only way he could have got that fight is if they actually had some kind of beef. Even the smallest amount of trash talk could have helped. But now that's out the window.

He's ripping Tyron for setting up a fight his friend over texts. So no, I won't change my title.

Notice how "He's ripping Tyron for setting up a fight with his friend over texts" Is almost true?

Notice how "He's ripping Tyron for leaking GSP's texts" doesn't mean the same thing, and is also false?

Notice how he doesn't even single Tyron out as your title suggests? He's talking about both of them.

Notice how calling something "silly" is not even close to "ripping" someone?

It's literally the gentlest level of criticism there is...he could have called them pussies, clowns, bitches, cowards, or a million other things...

But instead he called them silly...what a burn.

you dont mean literally

does anyone have that epic pic from UFC 158 with GSP walking away and Nick Diaz on the floor?

lol @ "me and my guys vs you and yours"

lol He SO right. Like he said, he basically killed any way to sell the fight. No one asked for this fight. We haven't been eagerly awaiting this. The only way he could have got that fight is if they actually had some kind of beef. Even the smallest amount of trash talk could have helped. But now that's out the window.
No one has ever been asking for or eagerly awaited any Woodley fight. He knows it too, why he is looking for someone to make his next fight a blockbuster. Anyone who blames him is a retard.

Back