Nate Diaz Mysterious Puffy Nipples

This is actually strange tho, that lump on his collar bone too. Neither nipples or the lump have been present before. Hope its all good for him health wise.

I have sometimes been critical of Nayt but this is a weird fucking thread. Leave his nipples alone.

You can milk anything with a nipple. Got milk?

I'm not evading anything. I'm no puffy nipple expert, perhaps you are. But, I know the excuses has flow in copious amounts since the little guy lost. I don't th;ink that'll change once he loses to Nate again.

Diaz bros are two of the few fighters I would almost guarantee don't use PED's but anything's possible.

But you mooks are trying to manufacture something. Haha, y'all scurred

Still a lot more evading from you. Why does Nate have puffy nipples pal? You are willing to guarantee despite not answering about symptoms like gyno and the lump on the chest?

3BvpZFt.jpg

j7Z7l8f.png

He is VERY confident I'll give him that.

The fuck cares about puffy nipples? What is the point of this thread?

Soy phytoestrogen, he is vegan - just guessing.
Is this really a thing?
Don't you need some major malefunction in production of testosterone to actually have gyno?
@dimspace
Do you think Jon had been clean from the meat every other fight?
No I think Jon is a cheater and testing gets better and better and more and more cheaters are caught.
I just have a hard time to image that Jones and his team or Bork Lesnar fuck up their masking but people like Diaz can manage it.
I might be totally wrong though, I'm not saying he's clean.

Top 5 homoerotic thread titles in sherdog history candidate.

trying to "flare lats pose" is worse than mcgreg

Teh cannabis can cause a hormone imbalance and sometimes resulting this condition, I highly doubt if Nate was hitting the bean he'd not be taking something to take level out the estrogen levels from a PED standpoint.

no it can;t... lol wtf. It's cause he is on the overeem diet.

It's called being skinny fat. Have you learned nothing from McGregor?

gay capri jeans...hes either gay or going for european style......come at me pc

Back