Nate Diaz Mysterious Puffy Nipples

it's gyno. many have condemned only to be found guilty later.

so in a recent pic i noticed his weird puffy nipples but i gave him the benefit of the doubt

13712127_1075096035891700_472538022_n.jpg

but i am looking at another recent pic and they are still there!

dm-png.130109

what could be the cause for unusually puffy nipples?

LOL my dawg nate is wearing what all the refs in miami wear.. if u aint from miami u woudlnt understand.. whats up to alll my refs... fk dnld trump!!

Is this really a thing?
Don't you need some major malefunction in production of testosterone to actually have gyno?
@dimspace

No I think Jon is a cheater and testing gets better and better and more and more cheaters are caught.
I just have a hard time to image that Jones and his team or Bork Lesnar fuck up their masking but people like Diaz can manage it.
I might be totally wrong though, I'm not saying he's clean.
I personally think both Diaz bros would only fail for THC and nothing else, but for the sake of comparison to Jon and Bork, Nate's wealthy but not as wealthy, he doesn't have NFL or WWE connects, but he does have boxing connects. So I think he could easily have similar connects in that world.

Nate has been working out hard-core for this fight, even doing nipple pushups

so in a recent pic i noticed his weird puffy nipples but i gave him the benefit of the doubt

dm-png.130109

I hate to say it but ...

I'm just going to throw this out there: I don't pay attention to men's nipples, and find it weird how many fellow Sherdoggers do.

LMAO and Conor can go from strung out on coke with no muscle tone to well muscled within a month or so.

Anybody who works out knows that just doesn't happen.

dm-png.130109

I actually noticed it too and found it weird.. when he says everybody is on steroids could mean he is on it too

At least put no homo after your post TS

TS, your mom has puffy nips but I didn't make a thread about them.

You are officially gay if you're analyzing other guys nipples with your free time

Back