Nate Diaz Mysterious Puffy Nipples

Weird thread.

Are you saying he hasn't always looked like this?

is ralph lauren common underwear amongst gangsters from the hood?

Teh cannabis can cause a hormone imbalance and sometimes resulting this condition, I highly doubt if Nate was hitting the bean he'd not be taking something to take level out the estrogen levels from a PED standpoint.

Mac fabs reaching for sumpin', anythin'...for a potential excuse.
Pathetic

He should do the thing from Showgirls, rub some ice on them before the fight so they stay hard for the fight.

There are some fighters like Nunes or Nate where I think they are clean simply because I don't believe they're smart, careful and educated enough to really get all the information on how to cheat and pass drug tests in the USADA era.
They strike me as the kind of people who would just visit google and type in "where to buy steroids for UFC training" and then injecting some shit from ebay labeled "steroids".

grappling does that to people
it sucks

I don't have a strong opinion on the matter of Nathan Diaz' nipple puffiness.

KeithJardine.gif

Nate Dogg injecting himself with gazelle blood.

Is normal for a cholo gangsta from tha hood.

He's reaching, you're evading. Why don't you answer his questions?
I'm not evading anything. I'm no puffy nipple expert, perhaps you are. But, I know the excuses has flow in copious amounts since the little guy lost. I don't th;ink that'll change once he loses to Nate again.

Diaz bros are two of the few fighters I would almost guarantee don't use PED's but anything's possible.

But you mooks are trying to manufacture something. Haha, y'all scurred

Soy phytoestrogen, he is vegan - just guessing.

There are some fighters like Nunes or Nate where I think they are clean simply because I don't believe they're smart, careful and educated enough to really get all the information on how to cheat and pass drug tests in the USADA era.
They strike me as the kind of people who would just visit google and type in "where to buy steroids for UFC training" and then injecting some shit from ebay labeled "steroids".
I don't think Nate's as dumb as you think. Definitely not highly intelligent, but also not retard dumb.

Also, he's wealthy enough and he's been in the game long enough to know the right people and not just Google, "How to get steroids."

Please exit the internet.

Also, he's wealthy enough and he's been in the game long enough to know the right people and not just Google, "How to get steroids."
You mean like Jon Jones or Bork Laser?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back