Nate Diaz Mysterious Puffy Nipples

13549557_208309062902422_553378639_n.jpg

I had gyno when i was 15 . I asked the doc if i was growing tits. He said if i were a girl this is when it would would grow out but since i was a guy they would go away. It did

See if you can find any shirtless pics in which he's cold and/or sexually aroused.

USADA be pickin up on those anti E's. So you can run a cycle, let your T levels be all f'd up low (okay because it's low), but then can't run anti E's to prevent gyno, because USADA.

There are some fighters like Nunes or Nate where I think they are clean simply because I don't believe they're smart, careful and educated enough to really get all the information on how to cheat and pass drug tests in the USADA era.
They strike me as the kind of people who would just visit google and type in "where to buy steroids for UFC training" and then injecting some shit from ebay labeled "steroids".

Usually they have advisors/"nutritionists" that keep them on a good PED regimen.

I had gyno when i was 15 . I asked the doc if i was growing tits. He said if i were a girl this is when it would would grow out but since i was a guy they would go away. It did

Yeah! Sometimes they go away after puberty, other times they won't. Is normal.

Gyno in the adulthood however is due to hormonal imbalance due to low testosterone production (usually in your 40s) and is often accompanied by weight gain. Other reasons can be renal failure or thyroid condition or cancer of endocrine glands.. Nate suddenly developing gyno after USADA probably doesn't suggest thyroid issue.

Definitely has the gyno. Some people get it naturally so you really shouldn't. Be implying with malicious intent with no evidence

USADA is good enough where I've stoppe caring.

If someone is cheating, they'll probably get caught at this point.

His boy takes pictures of him with his shirt off in public bathrooms.

Looks like he's constipated and the pressure from it causes his tits to inflate?

He might have a serious issue... One of my "friends" just had surgery for his puffy nippleness.

Back