Nate Diaz is overrated as hell

He just has some good boxing but no other striking techniques he is slow and he was getting beat bad by conor in the first round Conor just gassed out cause he was his first time fighting at 170 I don't see how he wins in the rematch

Overated? probably yes has never been the standout guy in his divison he just beat a smaller guy thats the reality.He beat the 145 pound champion not the 155 or the 170.But a champion from the class below.But part of him winning was conor gassing and thats on conor and his training and his approach because there is no way he should of gassed after 5 mins of just basically striking

6KVDg.jpg
I'll bet she does dirty things with that literal filthy mouth. <6>

Overated? probably yes has never been the standout guy in his divison he just beat a smaller guy thats the reality.He beat the 145 pound champion not the 155 or the 170.But a champion from the class below.But part of him winning was conor gassing and thats on conor and his training and his approach because there is no way he should of gassed after 5 mins of just basically striking

He had a full fight camp and didnt have to cut weight. These excuses are pretty bad.

He got beat for a simple reason... nate has better striking, nate has better grappling, nate has better cardio, nate has more experience, nate has fought more high level guys, nate trains with more high level atheletes. This really is just not a good matchup for Conor and he's biting off more than he can handle.

He just has some good boxing but no other striking techniques he is slow and he was getting beat bad by conor in the first round Conor just gassed out cause he was his first time fighting at 170 I don't see how he wins in the rematch

I wouldn't call him overrated. He's certainly not the best in his weight class but the skills he does have are legit. You're just upset because, as much as you wanna discredit him, his "overrated" ass is still gonna beat the shit outta your man crush Monday. Only this time, he's gonna KO him and send back running to FW.

trannys are usually the prostitutes duh, nate isnt overrated at all. he barely gets enough love as it is for his style. he always comes to fight, doesnt try to play the point game. trys to finish. respect this man. he took out the golden boy who was arrogant to try to fight him in the first place. why does he stand a chance again? not taking this one on 10 days notice with a case of montezumas revenge maybe. plus watch first fight. conor really has brought alot of new fans to the sport hasnt he.

Copied from his wiki, nearly has the most finished in ufc.
Nate is very, very good.
Anyone who has beaten him is top tier.

He's only overrated by the people that live and die by the Diaz brothers. I personally think he's a great fighter, but not the world-beater that others seem to think he is. His resume speaks for itself, he's had some outstanding victories.

Regardless, he's entertaining as fuck to watch. As is his brother.

Hes only lost to the elite and seems to be reaching his prime now

Another thing to consider is nate may have been one of the only clean contenders. We will see once he starts fighting LW's in the usada era. Titles seem to be switching hands more frequently and legends are popping at an alarming rate

Didn't Conors own camp say he was around 174 in the cage with Aldo?

Conor conviently gassed after not having to torture himself to make weight right around the time he started eating body shots and 1-2 combos, weird how that happens.

How's he overrated? He's a top 5-10 guy and nothing more...he's not champ level, he's not a world beater.

Nobody's galling him the best, a future champ or a GOAT...but he did beat/finish Conor so take that with you

Were you trying to make a point other than "Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhh" a fighter with above mediocre skills in all areas that had no training camp just destroyed my hero"?

You may have to go to your safe space while wearing your 1sies for the truth you are about to receive from knowledgeable MMA fans on this one.

If Nate Diaz is "overrated", then Connor should have never even made it into the UFC. The only thing he has is a decent left hand, and a black belt in touch butt.

Dos Anjos beat the shit out of him kicking his exposed leg all the time

Yeah, Connor may want to apply that tactic in the rematch.

His "get choked and tap" strategy obviously didn't work out for him the first fight.

Brings up another good point there, why wouldn't Connor apply that strategy against him if he knew it was viable? Could it be that Connor is soooooooo overrated he couldn't even figure out how to do that?

Nate going to fucking beat him so bad, Dublin won't want him back. Mctappy will be countryless..

don't even start

Yeah, we have "gotten to the bottom of this" already.

We all know Connor had spies in Aldos' camp. That is the only reason Connor won. He knew what Aldo was going to open up with, and countered it perfectly. If not for Connor and his bloody spies, he never would have won.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back