Nate Diaz is overrated as hell

Cause he's badass and wants to avenge the loss. it's pretty refreshing. Like when Penn went up to fight Hughes. Don't get much of that these days.

True. It doesn't mean I don't respect him for trying, it takes balls, I just don't think he has to. It's like how people used to complain why Jones wasn't going up to HW, there's no reason why he had to, he's a LHW.

Nate and all the guys he's fought recently would all beat Conor.

I don't see how he wins in the rematch

Then you're not smart. It's easy to see how, just watch the first fight and you'll see one of the many possibilities.

So, you're a Conor fan? You could have just said that

He submitted 11 opponents in his pro MMA career with armlocks, (flying) triangle chokes, guillotine chokes, armbars and the notorious rear-naked choke.
He is a black belt under Ceasar Gracie.
Taking part and doing well in BJJ World Championships doesn't guarantee that someone who didn't can't break your arm. See Nog vs Mir.

Being able to break someone's arm doesn't make you "World Class".

Look at who Nate has submitted. Hardly a Who's Who of groundfighting. Jim Miller is probably his best sub, and Miller isn't "World Class". Miller was only subbed after getting beat up on the feet.

Cesar Gracie is an embarrassment to the family name.

He just has some good boxing but no other striking techniques he is slow and he was getting beat bad by conor in the first round Conor just gassed out cause he was his first time fighting at 170 I don't see how he wins in the rematch
May be overrated....but damn it felt good to watch him choke the shit out of Conor.
Yes, his boxing is good (could use some more leg kicks), but it's the way he uses it. Punches can be extremely frustrating when constantly being peppered..almost like a drowning feeling. His chin makes a huge difference too. If he didn't have that quality, Mcgregor would've put Diaz out in the 1st. I just think Diaz is too big of a frame for Conor. Diaz a lot bigger than he looks in pictures.

I love the excuse that it was because it was at welterweight. Nate is no welterweight

Losing till you won > winning till you lost.

May be overrated....but damn it felt good to watch him choke the shit out of Conor.
Yes, his boxing is good (could use some more leg kicks), but it's the way he uses it. Punches can be extremely frustrating when constantly being peppered..almost like a drowning feeling. His chin makes a huge difference too. If he didn't have that quality, Mcgregor would've put Diaz out in the 1st. I just think Diaz is too big of a frame for Conor. Diaz a lot bigger than he looks in pictures.

Paragraphs bro. Learn em, love em.

Nates track record speaks for itself. He's one of the original OG's of this sport and is still going strong.

Is he the GOAT ? no. But he's a legend in his own right and again, his track record speaks for itself.

Honestly his boxing is trash. Both his and his brothers....never understood why they are so rated

Honestly his boxing is trash. Both his and his brothers....never understood why they are so rated

Apparently you've never watched the fights where they light high ranked fighters up huh ? Check em out, they are fun fights.

Depends on where you rate him, Nate's a fringe top 5 LW who always comes to put on an exciting fight. He's definitely susceptible to leg kicks and strong wrestling, but rarely ever gets beaten up in a fight.

Back