Nate Diaz is overrated as hell

Glnick

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
He just has some good boxing but no other striking techniques he is slow and he was getting beat bad by conor in the first round Conor just gassed out cause he was his first time fighting at 170 I don't see how he wins in the rematch

He just has some good boxing but no other striking techniques he is slow and he was getting beat bad by conor in the first round Conor just gassed out cause he was his first time fighting at 170 I don't see how he wins in the rematch
He has better boxing, a better chin, better cardio, better grappling, and he is bigger. I think he has a chance.

Overrated I agree but he always bring a war and exciting fight. I'd assume he will return to Lightweight and not to much there

I remember when I was new to the sport. Everything was so awesome back then.

overrated by the circumstances. the guy that beat conor would be overrated just by the fact that conor was stupidly overrated himself.

Nawh

McGregor is overrated as fuck, can't even beat overrated Diaz.

He sons McG worse in the rematch.

giphy.gif

I think his boxing is way overrated.
You didn't mention his ground game. His ground game is very good.
You can't deny his toughness.
Overall though, where is he rated? People don't talk about him like he is the best fighter ever. He has a decent record but not amazing. He has always fought the best guys.
Give him a little credit

Lets all put in a buck each and buy ts a hooker

Overrated by whom? I don't see anybody here saying that Nate is the best fighter in the world.

If you want to make it sound like you know what you're talking about, say that fighter x is overrated/underrated.

I agree, Nate is quite overrated and the only guy even more overrated than him is Conor.

I think his boxing is way overrated.
You didn't mention his ground game. His ground game is very good.
You can't deny his toughness.
Overall though, where is he rated? People don't talk about him like he is the best fighter ever. He has a decent record but not amazing. He has always fought the best guys.
Give him a little credit
Dos Anjos beat the shit out of him kicking his exposed leg all the time

Overrated by whom? I don't see anybody here saying that Nate is the best fighter in the world.

If you want to make it sound like you know what you're talking about, say that fighter x is overrated/underrated.
That's about to change now

Nate Diaz Is the best fighter in the Ufc bar none

Went from 20/20k contract to Millions

The featherweight and Mcgregor belt champion

His boxing is above average in MMA (watch M.Johnson and McGregor fights) and his jiu-jitsu is world-class. I don't know what you mean by overrated.
He obviously doesn't do kickboxing at all, but he does very well on the whole. Nate is an excellent fighter who can hold his own with anybody.

Conor gassed because he didn't have to cut weight?
That's a new one.

What a bum Nate is, he was barely good enough to knock the piss out of Conor and make him tap while only having a short notice. Conor should beat him easily this time.

Yeah, TS. That above reads about as ridiculous as your illogical OP. Think before typing next time.

"I start out slow but I'm faster than everybody"

overrated by the circumstances. the guy that beat conor would be overrated just by the fact that conor was stupidly overrated himself.
Maybe that was because the guy that Conor slept in 13 secs in the fight before was over rated too and he passed this onto Conor.

Nate is overated...but Mcgregor is super overated, so, nate will smash him again..

Back