Nate Diaz: 'I want the Matt Brown fight'

People don't see it like that. They think it's okay to just wrestle and hold someone in a Mixed Martial Arts fight.

I'm not trying to hate on the guy it's his style and it works.

I'm just saying this ducking talk is such a load of horse crap. Khabib can call out a guy 7 spots ahead of him and in line for a title shot and if he declines he's ducking Khabib. But Cowboy, Michael Johnson, and Jim Miller all call out Khabib and he's never accused of the same thing.

Let's be honest, Nate has fought scarier guys than Khabib. Matt Brown would be another one.

i don't believe brown would take the fight against nate. it does nothing for brown's pursuit of a title shot. this would be more of a fight for the fans, rather than, for the benefit of brown and his goal of a title shot.

if uncle dana won't agree to renegotiate nate's contract, there's no chance he would agree to this fight as a condition for nate's return to fighting in the ufc. nate should just take the fights that are offered to him by the ufc and finish out his fight contract.

nate can complain and demand all he wants, but the reality is he doesn't have any leverage in his current situation.

It doesn't make a lot of sense for Brown going forward, but it would have the potential to be a great fight.

You think Matt Brown is an easier fight than Khabib?

If I'm Nate, Hmm, I could fight this lightweight who will probably beat me but worse case scenario I have a few flashbacks to prom night and I will take 0 damage win or lose.

Or I could fight one of, if not the most brutal finisher at the weight class above me who win or lose will probably hurt me.

Yes, I do because Brown is exactly the type of fight Nate wants. Someone that will stand with him instead of taking down and smothering him. Against Brown he would actually have a chance where against Khabib his chances are slim to none. BTW, I would pick Nate to beat Brown's glass body (that's a joke, I hope you guys don't get butthurt).

It's not like Nate hasn't fought at WW before, nothing new for him.

Yes, I do because Brown is exactly the type of fight Nate wants. Someone that will stand with him instead of taking down and smothering him. Against Brown he would actually have a chance where against Khabib his chances are slim to none. BTW, I would pick Nate to beat Brown's glass body (that's a joke, I hope you guys don't get butthurt).

It's not like Nate hasn't fought at WW before, nothing new for him.

But it isn't necessarily false.

For a second I thought it said nick Diaz. This fight makes no sense....Diaz is a lw and hasn't fought at ww in years. Brown is suppose to face a top 5 ww

matt brown deserves a top 5 opponent or a title shot, not a 155'er

I like this fight. It makes perfect sense assuming Brown beats him, Nick will rage fit out of retirement and can they fight for the next title shot. Would be huge!

Book it Dana :D

Brown aint ready for da 209, he gonna get hurt..... Homie.

Back