Nate Diaz: 'I want the Matt Brown fight'

BOTTICELLI

MMA SUPERFAN/POSTER
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Click the link for the full story and more article.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/5/16/5725414/nate-diaz-i-want-the-matt-brown-fight

Nate Diaz: 'I want the Matt Brown fight'
By Ariel Helwani  @arielhelwani on May 16 2014, 9:39p 2

Nate Diaz is a ready to fight.

Diaz contacted MMAFighting.com Friday night to say that he would like to fight the streaking Matt Brown next at 170 pounds.

"I want the Matt Brown fight," Diaz said. "That's what I'm looking for. I'm trying to fight the baddest motherf**kers out there. I'm not trying to fight some lame ass fighter that they're trying to build off of me.

"My brother is retired. So if this guy wants to fight a Diaz, he's got to fight me."

Brown by TKO IMO

This fight would be fun as hell to watch. It would be awesome.

But Brown is like FUUUCK NAH. I got bigger fish to fry.
Brown gets a top 5 fighter next. He deserves it.

Diaz pockets must be running low !

C'mon now. Khabib is not a lame fighter. Nate is a smart dude, his chances are obviously a lot better against Brown.

This fight would be fun as hell to watch. It would be awesome.

But Brown is like FUUUCK NAH. I got bigger fish to fry.
Brown gets a top 5 fighter next. He deserves it.

Nate Diaz is a top 5 fighter, just in a different weight class lol

Nate beats him as bad as Nick would.

make the fight i guess.

I love it just as a fight. But the UFC doesn't like making fun fights. They just want to do stuff where you have to be in the weight class for good if they make it.

So Nate will have to stay at 170 which isn't a good idea.

dont give a shit if it doesn't make sense rankings wise, I want to see it.

itd be awesome if Brown pushed Nate's shit in, and then called out Nick and that got Nick to accept :icon_chee

I don't think Nate matches up nearly as well. And this would be a stupid fight for Brown to take. Nate's one short stint at WW was not that impressive. This fight would do nothing for Brown except potentially hurt him.

Brown deserves at least someone in the top 7. Not Nate Diaz.

This should also hopefully shed some light on Nick. He's retired.

Nate Diaz is a top 5 fighter, just in a different weight class lol

cuban_medium.gif

Was gonna say Brown by tko, but Diaz bros are good with bodyshots, I mean if Brown really does have a glass body, then Nate could very well win.

Back