Nate Diaz has become overrated as hell and it plays right into Conor and the UFC's hands

He and his brother have paid their dues. No need for them to fight nobody's.
Paid their dues...what the fuck does that even mean? So they've been training for a long time. News flash - so has most of the roster.

The difference is they lost a lot of fights. They act hard done by but they were gifted title shots and they failed in spectacular fashion.

They've got the biggest chip on their shoulder out of any fighter in MMA.

And Bendo beat all the other guys he fought by very close decision yet he destroyed Nate Diaz so we can objectively say Nate is worse than all his peers because he was Bendo's easiest title defense.

What kind of stupid pills are you taking?

Stop and use your brain so we can cut down the retard tree you climbed up.

RDA absolutely ran through Pettis, and knocked out Bendo and Cerrone in the first round. He beat up Nate in a 3 round decision, which objectively means Nate did better than his peers.

How dumb can you possibly be?

Cerrone kicked Alvarez's ass.

Nate kicked Cerrones ass.

STYLES MAKE FIGHTS YOU DING DONG.

I believe i already asked you once to find me even one thread talking about Nate beating anyone thats not Conor, after 196. You cant.
That's not even relevant to what we're talking about in this thread.conor fans don't build nate up as this destroyer. Nate fans do. How about you discuss the topic at hand? & I already explained that old topic to you. If you still don't get it from when I explained it in that other thread that's on you, not me.

Yeah the anti-Conor crowd believes Nate will beat him. Because he already beat him. But Nate fans know his place in the game, just like we know Conors. And its not at the top. The Conor fans think he's nr. 1, which he isnt.

It depends what you mean by number 1. He's certainly the number 1 featherweight.

Stop and use your brain so we can cut down the retard tree you climbed up.

RDA absolutely ran through Pettis, and knocked out Bendo and Cerrone in the first round. He beat up Nate in a 3 round decision, which objectively means Nate did better than his peers.

How dumb can you possibly be?

Cerrone kicked Alvarez's ass.

Nate kicked Cerrones ass.

STYLES MAKE FIGHTS YOU DING DONG.
Why are you salty? I'm just proving your logic is asinine. Nate didn't do better than his peers he got his ass kicked against Bendo and RDA.

Bendo had the easiest fight of his entire UFC career against Diaz, using your logic I guess Diaz sucks compared to all those guys who did better against Bendo.

this is according to you of course, unless we're only allowed to compare RDA fights

Paid their dues...what the fuck does that even mean? So they've been training for a long time. News flash - so has most of the roster.

The difference is they lost a lot of fights. They act hard done by but they were gifted title shots and they failed in spectacular fashion.

They've got the biggest chip on their shoulder out of any fighter in MMA.

It means they've been in the sport more than most fighters. They have a large fan base. The retarded thing would be for them to keep their head down and fight no name fighters that don't bring them any money. Why the FUCK should Nate fight a guy like Rustam Khabilov? You in particular are the most annoying Conor fanboy because you have no respect or sympathy to other fighters.

When the first match-up was announced, everyone rightfully said this was a BS fight and Diaz did not deserve it.
Not only was Diaz on vacation while McGregor had been training for months in various locations, but it was at a time when Nate was only 2-3 in his last 5-fights and barely hanging on to a top-10 ranking after beating Micheal Johnson.

Now all over the media and greater Sherdog area, I see Diaz being hailed as some top-5 fighter who is going to destroy Conor again, this is exactly what the UFC wanted, now what should have been seen as a generally lame-duck opponent for a reigning champion becomes a heroic victory for Conor, with a likely trilogy in the making no less.

But, when you look at the facts Diaz is a mediocre fighter who is basically a perennial gatekeeper, and if Conor really is a championship level fighter he should dispatch him with ease.

Let's look at his last 5 fights before Conor:

W - Micheal Johnson - Coming of a lame loss to Beneil Dariush, but easily his best win of the bunch. Ranked in the top-15.

L - RDA - Absolutely embarrassed Diaz, probably one of the most one-sided fights in history, Diaz also didn't even bother to make weight.

W - Maynard - Coming off a vicious KO loss, in the middle of the downturn of his career, unranked.

L - Josh Thompson - Coming off a loss and Josh's only victory in his UFC stint and he clobbered Diaz, lost 3-straight afterwards and went to Bellator, unranked

L - Ben Henderson - One of the most one-sided title fights in history, Diaz offered no offense and got beatdown for 5-rounds.

In short, Diaz hasn't beaten anyone coming off a victory before Conor since 2012, he's only had one top-15 victory in that time span, and he has lost to guys who did absolutely nothing in the UFC like Thompson.

Yet when Conor goes in and beats him like he should have in the first place, the UFC/Conor and all his fans are going to act like he took down a top-5 world beater. If Conor does lose again I say that speaks more to his legacy as a fighter than it does Nate Diaz and if he gets a title shot he'll be promptly beatdown again by Alvarez, Woodley, or whoever is champion at the time.

Don't buy the narrative, Diaz-Conor is still a lame match-up that reminds me of when Anderson Silva went up and fought gatekeepers at 205, it should be an easy victory.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe Conor isn't that good? Maybe that's why a mid-tier fighter like Nate was able to tool him. If anybody is overvalued and overrated, it's Conor. Until he proves otherwise, Nate is the superior fighter in comparison to him.

That's not even relevant to what we're talking about in this thread.conor fans don't build nate up as this destroyer. Nate fans do. How about you discuss the topic at hand? & I already explained that old topic to you. If you still don't get it from when I explained it in that other thread that's on you, not me.
Ofc its relevant. Nate fans knows he's beatable and many fighters will beat him. We also know he ALREADY BEAT CONOR. So you cant say he's being overhyped because we believe he can do it again. Whats crazy overhyping is people claiming a featherweight can beat Lawler. Find me someone who says Nate can beat Rockhold. Thats the dame type of hyperbole Conor is surrounded by. And because of that, since Nate beat Conor his fans have to make-believe that Diaz is more than a regular top 10 guy. Its very simple.

Nate Diaz always has and always will be a better fighter than Conor. He has better boxing, better cardio, better clinch game, better jui jitsu, better mental toughness. Conor is only better than him at kicking. Nates wrestling sucks and if you have a dominant top game you can beat him.
Also I dunno who is even overhyping Nate I'm seeing most giving him no chance in the rematch which is laughable. Real Nate Diaz fans know exactly how good he is. He has always been underrated so if he is overrated for a bit of time he's earned it

Why are you salty? I'm just proving your logic is asinine. Nate didn't do better than his peers he got his ass kicked against Bendo and RDA.

Bendo had the easiest fight of his entire UFC career against Diaz, using your logic I guess Diaz sucks compared to all those guys who did better against Bendo.

this is according to you of course, unless we're only allowed to compare RDA fights

You made a completely illogical argument and it got rolled up like tinfoil.

Bendo got tapped in the very first round by Pettis. Barboza - who was entirely unherladed in recent years, beat the brakes off Pettis. So did RDA. But RDA waxed Cerrone, who kicked the dogshit out of Alvarez.

The division is a shark tank filled with many killers, and nobody exerts a significant lead over others. Styles make fights.

To suggest Nate Diaz isn't legimiately a top 10 lightweight - the deepest and most skilled division in the sport - is intellectually dishonest.

Then we have to play a game called "FootstompShone - stupid or liar?"

Yeah TS, I don't think Nate is the GOAT now that he's beaten McGregor, simply put McGregor is a guy that got his title by beating a bunch of people shorter than him, I just think it's funny how Nate a mediocre fighter without a training camp was able to prove that.

When the first match-up was announced, everyone rightfully said this was a BS fight and Diaz did not deserve it.
Not only was Diaz on vacation while McGregor had been training for months in various locations, but it was at a time when Nate was only 2-3 in his last 5-fights and barely hanging on to a top-10 ranking after beating Micheal Johnson.

Now all over the media and greater Sherdog area, I see Diaz being hailed as some top-5 fighter who is going to destroy Conor again, this is exactly what the UFC wanted, now what should have been seen as a generally lame-duck opponent for a reigning champion becomes a heroic victory for Conor, with a likely trilogy in the making no less.

But, when you look at the facts Diaz is a mediocre fighter who is basically a perennial gatekeeper, and if Conor really is a championship level fighter he should dispatch him with ease.

W - Micheal Johnson - Coming of a lame loss to Beneil Dariush, but easily his best win of the bunch. Ranked in the top-15.

L - RDA - Absolutely embarrassed Diaz, probably one of the most one-sided fights in history, Diaz also didn't even bother to make weight.

W - Maynard - Coming off a vicious KO loss, in the middle of the downturn of his career, unranked.

L - Josh Thompson - Coming off a loss and Josh's only victory in his UFC stint and he clobbered Diaz, lost 3-straight afterwards and went to Bellator, unranked

L - Ben Henderson - One of the most one-sided title fights in history, Diaz offered no offense and got beatdown for 5-rounds.

In short, Diaz hasn't beaten anyone coming off a victory before Conor since 2012, he's only had one top-15 victory in that time span, and he has lost to guys who did absolutely nothing in the UFC like Thompson.

Yet when Conor goes in and beats him like he should have in the first place, the UFC/Conor and all his fans are going to act like he took down a top-5 world beater. If Conor does lose again I say that speaks more to his legacy as a fighter than it does Nate Diaz and if he gets a title shot he'll be promptly beatdown again by Alvarez, Woodley, or whoever is champion at the time.

Don't buy the narrative, Diaz-Conor is still a lame match-up that reminds me of when Anderson Silva went up and fought gatekeepers at 205, it should be an easy victory.
Lol at rankings

Flawless diaz > Efficient Conor

You made a completely illogical argument and it got rolled up like tinfoil.

Bendo got tapped in the very first round by Pettis. Barboza - who was entirely unherladed in recent years, beat the brakes off Pettis. So did RDA. But RDA waxed Cerrone, who kicked the dogshit out of Alvarez.

The division is a shark tank filled with many killers, and nobody exerts a significant lead over others. Styles make fights.

To suggest Nate Diaz isn't legimiately a top 10 lightweight - the deepest and most skilled division in the sport - is intellectually dishonest.

Then we have to play a game called "FootstompShone - stupid or liar?"
Where did I say he wasn't top-10? He's a perennial top-10/15 he will never win be title.

Nothing to be ashamed of to say the least, but not the overrated hype beast he's become.

Take some notes from your idol and smoke a bowl and calm down.

Its going to be funny watching Conor dominate Nate and win. Some of you are delusional Nate got hit for 8 minutes straight and could do shit about it, a bloody mess, and he landed a lucky shot when Conor hands were down.

Conor will dominate Nate and stop him in 3 rounds and the people who believed he was better skilled fighter will go offline for a day or two..

Overrated as hell but good enough to break Conor in the 2nd round.

I dunno TS if Nate ain't that good what does that make Conor?

If Conor can't knock Diaz out he will lose again. Book it.

Yeah yeah we know this but did you really say Eddie?

Lol that RDA win has some of you fooled as fuck, acting like he's not a fluke champ like Bisping who will be rightfully beaten soon enough

Conor probably KO's Alvarez pretty easily tbh

Buuut I don't want him to- off topic since Fergie didn't get Eddie I wish there was some way in hell it could be Donald lmfao like, Cowboy beat & can still beat Eddie but he's @ fcking WW now like Cerrone could be champion... but he most likely will retire without holding a belt.. omg that seriously breaks my heart.. oookay time 2 get out my feelings lmao sorry guys I'm female

Last edited:
Ofc its relevant. Nate fans knows he's beatable and many fighters will beat him. We also know he ALREADY BEAT CONOR. So you cant say he's being overhyped because we believe he can do it again. Whats crazy overhyping is people claiming a featherweight can beat Lawler. Find me someone who says Nate can beat Rockhold. Thats the dame type of hyperbole Conor is surrounded by. And because of that, since Nate beat Conor his fans have to make-believe that Diaz is more than a regular top 10 guy. Its very simple.
I'll explain it to you once again. Nate's fan base is worse than conors, not bc they engage in hyperbole but bc they're only fans of nate's as a way to hate on conor. Conor fans don't make nate out to be something special. Its nate fans, acting like he's unbeatable bc he beat conor. Idk how you can be on sherdog & not see that.

Back