Nate Diaz has become overrated as hell and it plays right into Conor and the UFC's hands

Any of the top wrestlers would tie him in a knot. RDA almost crippled him and Barbosa would. nah #5-6 is appropriate.

I am a fan but not to fault. Nate just can't deal with lay and prey or guys who wont box him.

RDA and barboza beat Nate most likely I agree. But I think he could definitely beat the other guys at top of the lw division.

You could be right and I'm just wearing a tinfoil hat, but there's alot about the UFC I find sketchy so I dunno.
No you are right. I'm pretty sure Dana sooked about other rankings. I like Fightmatrix.com the best.

Nate doesn't get enough credit for the decision to call out MJ and box him up. I've said it all along and I'm glad Nate has confirmed it in his recent interviews. It was a very smart move.

Who the hell said anything about being scared? Do you understand that Strikes does not equal boxing.
You said Josh Thompson was scared to box with him, at least the original guy I was replying to in this chain was.

Fact remains Thompson landed more punches and kicks than Diaz both rounds in significant strikes.

In fact Fightmetric even tracks "distance strikes" and Diaz had more than Thompson, meaning he was the one landing from the outside range not Thompson.

Styles make fights but championship level fighters should beat anyone of Diaz's level even if he is a good match-up for them.

Look at Anderson Silva, Chael Sonnen was roided to the gills and a terrible match-up for him but he still choked out his ass and then in the next fight kneed him into oblivion.
Who says Conor is a championship level fighter at FW let alone LW where he has no wins at in UFC?

His gifted run at FW and non title defense proves little and he's totally unproven at LW

smoke and mirrors with a big left, youll see as time goes on

it does Nate Diaz and if he gets a title shot he'll be promptly beatdown again by Alvarez, Woodley, or whoever is champion at the time.

When will you ding-dongs learn styles make fights?

Alvarez got absolutely trashed by Cerrone. Nate beat the brakes off Cerrone.

Dropping decision losses to Bendo and RDA is something to be ashamed of - I mean, who wants to lose to world champions?

You said Josh Thompson was scared to box with him, at least the original guy I was replying to in this chain was.

Fact remains Thompson landed more punches and kicks than Diaz both rounds in significant strikes.

In fact Fightmetric even tracks "distance strikes" and Diaz had more than Thompson, meaning he was the one landing from the outside range not Thompson.

Thompson did not out-box Nate that's a stupid statement. And Nate wasn't the one trying to fight on the outside if that's the crazy spin you're trying to pull off.

Who says Conor is a championship level fighter at FW let alone LW where he has no wins at in UFC?

His gifted run at FW and non title defense proves little and he's totally unproven at LW
I don't think he is, I'm saying this scenario plays into that argument though because if he wins people have already hyped up Diaz so much.

If he WAS a championship level guy I think he should have dispatched of Diaz on only 10 days notice.

When will you ding-dongs learn styles make fights?

Alvarez got absolutely trashed by Cerrone. Nate beat the brakes off Cerrone.

Dropping decision losses to Bendo and RDA is something to be ashamed of - I mean, who wants to lose to world champions?
Difference between dropping decisions and getting embarrassed. Those are both some of the most one-sided fights you'll see without a finish.

Setting up excuses already when Conor wins, i see what youve done here

RDA and barboza beat Nate most likely I agree. But I think he could definitely beat the other guys at top of the lw division.
I think he loses to Pettis (irrelevant now given the weight cut), Khabab, Alvarez, Edson, Brooks, and RDA.

I think he could convince Fergie to trade with him. In a 3rd fight Fergie may be able to hang on, but in a 5 round probably not. Would need to go back to his wrestling roots.

Chiesa would be interesting because he just subbed a world class fighter and loves to use his wrestling and that RNC. Khabilov would chuck him around.

Most of it is irrelevant though because he wants "that money fight" and like his brother will only fight the top guys. Easy to face the best and have low expectations than fight a guy at your level and lose.

Thompson did not out-box Nate that's a stupid statement. And Nate wasn't the one trying to fight on the outside if that's the crazy spin you're trying to pull off.
This foot retard is desperately trying to spin things to fit his narrative

I think he loses to Pettis (irrelevant now given the weight cut), Khabab, Alvarez, Edson, Brooks, and RDA.

I think he could convince Fergie to trade with him. In a 3rd fight Fergie may be able to hang on, but in a 5 round probably not. Would need to go back to his wrestling roots.

Chiesa would be interesting because he just subbed a world class fighter and loves to use his wrestling and that RNC. Khabilov would chuck him around.

Most of it is irrelevant though because he wants "that money fight" and like his brother will only fight the top guys. Easy to face the best and have low expectations than fight a guy at your level and lose.

He and his brother have paid their dues. No need for them to fight nobody's.

Difference between dropping decisions and getting embarrassed. Those are both some of the most one-sided fights you'll see without a finish.

Right so lets use some common sense and compare RDA wins over Nate's peers:

Pettis - shut out ass kicking for 5 rounds
Bendo - knocked him out in the first round
Cerrone - knocked him out in the first round

So we can objectively say Nate did equal to one and better than 2 of his peers, who are both perennially top 10 ranked fighters, including a former world champion, when facing RDA in the same time period.

Let me ask you a question - what kind of stupid pills are you taking?

Lol boy stop bullshitting. Nate's fans have turned him into this terminator that destroys all. Not conor fans.
I believe i already asked you once to find me even one thread talking about Nate beating anyone thats not Conor, after 196. You cant.

He was coming off a loss...in a close fight for sure but he didn't deserve to be anywhere near the top-5.

why does it matter that he was coming off a loss? You can come off a loss and beat the champ.....doesn't mean you're not the champ because you lost the fight before.

you beat a ranked guy, you absorb his ranking....that's how fighting works.

DAMN! That's a whole lot of work & words done to prove Conor got his ass whipped by a mediocre LW gatekeeper...

What?.. It's the people that are anti-Conor saying Diaz is so much better and Conor can't win.
Yeah the anti-Conor crowd believes Nate will beat him. Because he already beat him. But Nate fans know his place in the game, just like we know Conors. And its not at the top. The Conor fans think he's nr. 1, which he isnt.

Right so lets use some common sense and compare RDA wins over Nate's peers:

Pettis - shut out ass kicking for 5 rounds
Bendo - knocked him out in the first round
Cerrone - knocked him out in the first round

So we can objectively say Nate did equal to one and better than 2 of his peers, who are both perennially top 10 ranked fighters, including a former world champion, when facing RDA in the same time period.

Let me ask you a question - what kind of stupid pills are you taking?

And Bendo beat all the other guys he fought by very close decision yet he destroyed Nate Diaz so we can objectively say Nate is worse than all his peers because he was Bendo's easiest title defense.

What kind of stupid pills are you taking?

See how your own logic comes right back in your face?

Back