• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nate Diaz finishes Ferguson easily in 5 rounder

Mainly Conor fans are thinking Nate can beat Tony,I wonder why !!!!!!!!

2 championships and a win in the more recent and relevant fight over Diaz, you mad...
I’m fine. You are mad that someone is saying the truth: he was running away during the fight like a pussy.

I’m fine. You are mad that someone is saying the truth: he was running away during the fight like a pussy.

Haha ya I'm real mad that he won the rematch and then won a 2nd belt afterwards, you might be on to something

Even Fergusons chin or cardio cant hold up Nates much better boxing and incredible volume. He would literally 1-2 Ferguson into oblivion. Let alone Conor McGregor. He would knock Ferguson stiff in first round. Tony is good fighter but his striking defence is one of the worst in UFC:
Idk about finishing, but he can definitely outbox and outpoint him.

"Nate finishes Ferguson easily"

12NHNd.gif
1287.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Huggers grasping at straws trying to prepare for announcement of Connie v Gate Diaz 3

Fair analysis.

I think It'd be a close fight, probably be a war. Tony's pretty damn versatile and unorthodox where as you sort of know what Nate's gonna try and do. Which doesn't necessarily mean you'll stop It because he does what he does very well. But yeah, I think that fight might be close. Not that It would ever happen anyways.

All that said, I think Nate was a tougher style opponent for Conor than Tony Is. Particularly a 170 pound Nate..

Let's actually see the fight. As of now Conor has a single lightweight fight, its useless to talk about his toughest matchup. He's got a lot to prove.

I don't know who would finish who, but we need this fight!

Mainly Conor fans are thinking Nate can beat Tony,I wonder why !!!!!!!!
I honestly don't think they believe this, they're just trying to sell Nate as a tougher fight so that they can justify a third fight.

I honestly don't think they believe this, they're just trying to sell Nate as a tougher fight so that they can justify a third fight.
Yeah,this also what I want to say actually.
They already know what could happen with Nate but they dont know what a much better version of Nate could do to Conor.
And the reason why they are doing this is;imo they just dont want to see their hero gets another loss by another guy

There's a reason why Nate is ducking him hard. TFerg beats him up worse than what Thomson did

Lol kick Nate in the legs for a round you are guaranteed to win.

It's funny how Conor fans now love nate

Oh here we go again. Nate Diaz was a journeyman/gatekeeper who got the living piss beat out of him pretty much anytime he fought an elite lightweight. And then one night he bitch slaps Conor on 11 days notice and the Mcgregor fanboys herald Nate as this world beater. Lmao. Ferguson beats the breaks off of Nate to a one sided decision. Leg kicks and all.

I'd say people who think a 170 pound Prime Nate Diaz who Is honestly a tough fight for anyone at this point Is nothing more than an "overrated gatekeeper"

are just as bad as the groupies.

Both are extremist, irrational children.

Nate's a beast, I understand people want to shit on Conor whatever way possible..but Nate deserves his respect. He looked the best he's ever looked since the Michael Johnson fight but people act like he's still the guy who lost to Thomson 4 years ago. Ridiculous.
Nate now has a reputation of being a 265 lb monster

And he's not a tough fight for "anybody". Rda would still thrash him, barboza would destroy him, Tony would kick the shit out of him, Kevin lee wok wrestle fuck him, khabib would maul him, and anyone top 10 at 170 would ragdoll him. So yes he's overrated.

Oh here we go again. Nate Diaz was a journeyman/gatekeeper who got the living piss beat out of him pretty much anytime he fought an elite lightweight. And then one night he bitch slaps Conor on 11 days notice and the Mcgregor fanboys herald Nate as this world beater. Lmao. Ferguson beats the breaks off of Nate to a one sided decision. Leg kicks and all.

Clay Guida has a more impressive resume than Nate Diaz.

Next they'll try and say he's not a gatekeeper either.

Even Fergusons chin or cardio cant hold up Nates much better boxing and incredible volume. He would literally 1-2 Ferguson into oblivion. Let alone Conor McGregor. He would knock Ferguson stiff in first round. Tony is good fighter but his striking defence is one of the worst in UFC:

Cliff notes: Please please please don’t make Conor fight Tony.

Back