Nate Diaz beats Khabib at 170

Seismic

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Ain't a doubt in my mind. Khabib would be so outclassed in the striking department and it's not hard to envision Nate winning by TKO. I see no path to victory for Khabib, Nate is too resilient, wouldn't fade in the later rounds and is too dangerous on the ground. If Dustin could almost get the guillotine you best believe Nate would be successful.

At 155 it might be competitive but at 170 Nate wins 9 times out of 10. Khabib who is notoriously sensitive to being called out (see his bullying of Lord Artem) has never responded to Nate's persistent call outs. It's very telling.

tenor.gif

LMAO!

Ain't a doubt in my mind. Khabib would be so outclassed in the striking department and it's not hard to envision Nate winning by TKO. I see no path to victory for Khabib, Nate is too resilient, wouldn't fade in the later rounds and is too dangerous on the ground. If Dustin could almost get the guillotine you best believe Nate would be successful.

At 155 it might be competitive but at 170 Nate wins 9 times out of 10. Khabib who is notoriously sensitive to being called out (see his bullying of Lord Artem) has never responded to Nate's persistent call outs. It's very telling.
No he doesn’t

Khabib would be a monster at 170. I don't think he would be as successful as at LW, but he'd use the extra weight well with his grappling heavy style.

It would definitely be a fight I'd like to see, though.

I wanna see Nate point at Khabib with broken arms.

Edit: Just realised that sentence can be read as Nate or Khabib with broken arms. I'll leave you to work out who I meant.

Back