Nate Diaz beats Khabib at 170

Ain't a doubt in my mind. Khabib would be so outclassed in the striking department and it's not hard to envision Nate winning by TKO. I see no path to victory for Khabib, Nate is too resilient, wouldn't fade in the later rounds and is too dangerous on the ground. If Dustin could almost get the guillotine you best believe Nate would be successful.

At 155 it might be competitive but at 170 Nate wins 9 times out of 10. Khabib who is notoriously sensitive to being called out (see his bullying of Lord Artem) has never responded to Nate's persistent call outs. It's very telling.

Ain't a doubt in my mind. Khabib would be so outclassed in the striking department and it's not hard to envision Nate winning by TKO. I see no path to victory for Khabib, Nate is too resilient, wouldn't fade in the later rounds and is too dangerous on the ground. If Dustin could almost get the guillotine you best believe Nate would be successful.

At 155 it might be competitive but at 170 Nate wins 9 times out of 10. Khabib who is notoriously sensitive to being called out (see his bullying of Lord Artem) has never responded to Nate's persistent call outs. It's very telling.
When's the last time Diaz fought a wrestler/grappler?

<Lmaoo>

5TVzBmM.gif

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a thread that everyone’s agrees is shit, it’s a unanimous decision.

If there ain't a doubt in your mind, then you have no brain.

Khabib would be on top 100% of the time, and has more intricate, subtle offensive grappling acumen (genius) than Diaz will ever know.

Nate would be completely overpowered by Khabib and would either lose a unanimous decision, or the use of a limb.

/thread

No.

Proof: Clay Guida, Joe Stevenson, DHK. Rory MacDonald, Benson Henderson, RDA

Not only would Nate lose, I'd even go as far as saying that Khabib would 10-8 him in a majority of the rounds.

Nope .....Striking would be more competitive then people think and Khabib would destroy him on the ground

NO WAY IN HELL

props. This is a good troll effort. I like it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back