Nate Diaz beats Khabib at 170

khabib will win the first few rounds convincingly but eventually will get slapped around by diaz

BEEP BEEP BEEP!!! RETARD ALERT!!! RETARD ALERT!!! BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!

nate barely beats anybody at 170. He is physically weak and would get ragdolled. Rory took him to suplex city and Rory is an average wrestler.

memecandy-SvWn7ZZ8556PdSgp7U
memecandy-SvWn7ZZ8556PdSgp7U

Attachments

• upload_2021-6-25_9-36-29.png
    upload_2021-6-25_9-36-29.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 4
Ain't a doubt in my mind. Khabib would be so outclassed in the striking department and it's not hard to envision Nate winning by TKO. I see no path to victory for Khabib, Nate is too resilient, wouldn't fade in the later rounds and is too dangerous on the ground. If Dustin could almost get the guillotine you best believe Nate would be successful.

At 155 it might be competitive but at 170 Nate wins 9 times out of 10. Khabib who is notoriously sensitive to being called out (see his bullying of Lord Artem) has never responded to Nate's persistent call outs. It's very telling.
Put down the crack pipe

Ain't a doubt in my mind. Khabib would be so outclassed in the striking department and it's not hard to envision Nate winning by TKO. I see no path to victory for Khabib, Nate is too resilient, wouldn't fade in the later rounds and is too dangerous on the ground. If Dustin could almost get the guillotine you best believe Nate would be successful.

At 155 it might be competitive but at 170 Nate wins 9 times out of 10. Khabib who is notoriously sensitive to being called out (see his bullying of Lord Artem) has never responded to Nate's persistent call outs. It's very telling.
Dude! Nate already beat him in the stands of another UFC fight.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No

Troll is obvious...obvious troll

We don't know how Khabib would fare at 170 because he was too scared to risk it and get that L on his padded record... At least Conor had balls to move up.

Back