Nate Diaz beats Khabib at 170

Ain't a doubt in my mind. Khabib would be so outclassed in the striking department and it's not hard to envision Nate winning by TKO. I see no path to victory for Khabib, Nate is too resilient, wouldn't fade in the later rounds and is too dangerous on the ground. If Dustin could almost get the guillotine you best believe Nate would be successful.

At 155 it might be competitive but at 170 Nate wins 9 times out of 10. Khabib who is notoriously sensitive to being called out (see his bullying of Lord Artem) has never responded to Nate's persistent call outs. It's very telling.
Nate has no takedown defense and the diaz bros have good subs but these days everyone has sub defense, especially at the top.

It would look just like gsp vs nick

DecimalHollowGuineafowl-max-1mb.gif
Rory mugged his ass

Idk bout that man...

But you know what maybe Khabib can't sub diaz... can't strike w him and Khabib gets tired af. He could get tapped.

If i was a betting man im taking Khabib everyday though

I am always surprised at how good, and how dominant Khabib is. Khabibs biggest/strongest opponent was Tibau that is a good grappler. It was the only guy he couldn’t outsize/overpower. Nate has reach, size, better standup, and probably wins the grappling, so I would have to pick Nate.

I feel like Khabib steamrolls Nate at any weight.

I think the upper tier of 170 would give Khabib all kinds of problems, but I think Khabib's style and his smothering wrestling would keep Nate from getting any offense going.

I’m a big Nate fan but hell to the NO! The eagle is the best.

Back