Nate Diaz basically says what Stephen A. Smith was saying

Sorry to tell you, you're just wrong, and those analysts are in for a rude awakening. Which will not be a surprise to anyone who has ever competed in combat sports.
seems like you are alone in your thoughts so im not concerned...you have not even been on sherdog posting for very long at all..so you lack experience, even in saying dumb shit on here lol.... and then using the witty rebuttal......."but im right" ...lol real thoughtful

u have not competed in combat sports so u have no insight into their mentality ....BY YOUR OWN LOGIC LOL

Again, if you want to use the ferg fight to argue cerrone looked like shit I’ll just disagree there. It’s fact that he had a dominant win against the #4 guy in may. It’s fine if you want to argue he’s not the fighter he was in May. But that doesn’t mean he’s a can now either or that he’s an easy win.

He was a very easy win. He also gives up when the going gets tough. Nate is 100% correct on this one.

Amazing that diaz puts it in such an exact and correct way, does a much better job than smith. He got to what really mattered, smith just insulted cowboy.

Would love to hear joe deny what nate says. In nates last fight he was telling the dr he was fine and ready to go when the dr called it off. Meanwhile you got cowboy blowing his own eye shut with a big smile on his face

Agreeing with the brain trust of Nate Diaz and Stephen A smith should be a wake up call to some of you.

seems like you are alone in your thoughts so im not concerned...you have not even been on sherdog posting for very long at all..so you lack experience, even in saying dumb shit on here lol.... and then using the witty rebuttal......."but im right" ...lol real thoughtful

u have not competed in combat sports so u have no insight into their mentality ....BY YOUR OWN LOGIC LOL

I finished second in advanced grappling at the Arnold classic, I train my brother who is pro, and I've been intricately involved with many name martial artists for almost 13 years.

I don't go around flexing and bragging about my shit because that's not what martial artists do, and it would be disrespectful to the men who have taught me what I know

Diaz is correct about Cerrone. But Diaz does care about winning and losing yet still loses half his fights.
I can understand not liking wrestling but how did he not learn the concept of checking leg kicks after so many years?

I finished second in advanced grappling at the Arnold classic, I train my brother who is pro, and I've been intricately involved with many name martial artists for almost 13 years.

I don't go around flexing and bragging about my shit because that's not what martial artists do, and it would be disrespectful to the men who have taught me what I know

ok produce evidence of this ...please ..cause i dont believe you lol . you just joined we see this often from new members ...they all seem to be pro fighters

personally i think u dont go around flexing cause you are lying out of your ass right now lol

i ll wait for your excuse why you cant post details about yourself or your pro fighter brother...cause you bullshitters cant bypass google lol

also if your are highly trained athlete why are u living in forums posting nonsense and debating noobs...doesnt seem very "high level martial artist" behavior...you have posted OVER 1000 times in JUST 3 months...you must be posting a lot while you are rolling with gordon ryan lol?

Last edited:
Nate didn't look any better than Cowboy will he fought Mas. I guess Nate don't care about winning.

It's funny how SAS has the entire MMA community in a frenzy. It doesn't take an MMA expert to see that Cowboy wilted after the first exchange with Conor. Not to mention the weird energy he showed in the lead up to the fight.

Nate didn't look any better than Cowboy will he fought Mas. I guess Nate don't care about winning.
Yes he did lol. He went 3 rounds before the ref called the fight due to a cut....

ok produce evidence of this ...please ..cause i dont believe you lol . you just joined we see this often from new members ...they all seem to be pro fighters

personally i think u dont go around flexing cause you are lying out of your ass right now lol
158006734292997116725345380476.jpg

That's as much as you get. This isn't my first second or even third account.

I just like being a fan sometimes instead of always analyzing and what not. I'm done with this conversation. It got old

View attachment 717595

That's as much as you get. This isn't my first second or even third account.

I just like being a fan sometimes instead of always analyzing and what not. I'm done with this conversation. It got old
it got old cause i called u out on your bullshit and you are running away ...anybody can find a pic of a gi and a belt dumb ass...i love these newbies lol!!!!!!!!!!! what do u think we are all dumb and we would just take u at your word ??!!! LOL

still waiting

it got old cause i called u out on your bullshit and you are running away ...anybody can find a pic of a gi and a belt dumb ass...i love these newbies lol!!!!!!!!!!! what do u think we are all dumb and we would just take u at your word ??!!! LOL

still waiting

Ur a fucking troll. I'm not impressed. Oh well

those sports show talking heads you are referencing with no mma experience, are paid well to state such opinions...by your own logic you are not qualified to "tell it like it is" when it comes to anything related to fighting..but keep contradicting yourself without recognizing it in these type of threads...its par for the course

i cant expect you to be intelligent enough to realize anyone is entitled to an opinion about anything, debate occurs over who is right...but to shame people for stating an opinion cause they are no ex fighter themself is retarded . make sure u never comment on a presidential race since you have never been president yourself lol...

LMAO ROASTED THE MORON.

and make sure you never have an opinion or comment on a woman’s duty as a mother, since you’ve never been a mom.

and make sure you don’t comment on what you’re lawyer should be doing for you in court, since you’ve never been a lawyer....

and make sure you don’t comment on the homeless people epidemic, since you’ve never been homeless...

And make sure you don’t comment on what a bagel should taste like! Since you’ve never been a bagel...or a bagel maker even.

actually you are THE definition of a troll.. you just said you are AN expert grappler and your bro is a pro fighter .....and then posted a gi as evidence lol....pot calling the kettle black again...man you are good at that...i dont have to be detective to know you are full of shit....JUST CHECK JOIN DATE AND POST COUNT SINCE LOL

btw someone just said i totally roasted your dumb ass LOL

NEVER TRIED TO IMPRESS YOU, JUST EXPOSE YOU AS A FRAUD AND HYPOCRITE...mission accomplished

actually you are THE definition of a troll.. you just said you are AN expert grappler and your bro is a pro fighter .....and then posted a gi as evidence lol....pot calling the kettle black again...man are good at that...i dont have to be detective to know you are full of shit....JUST JOIN DATE AND POST COUNT SINCE LOL

Come to waveman jiu jitsu any time you want for a free lesson. The world doesn't revolve around sherdog.

save face however you can.

You know without the anonymity of the internet, in feudal Japan you would just get your head lopped off. And no one would have to hear you talk

Come to waveman jiu jitsu any time you want for a free lesson. The world doesn't revolve around sherdog.

save face however you can.

You know without the anonymity of the internet, in feudal Japan you would just get your head lopped off. And no one would have to hear you talk

your world resolves around sherdog much more than mine...look at the post count comparison, you have way more in 3 months than i have in yrs lol....i thought you were done?? cant you take a loss and move on? fall on a sword like in japan ??!! why are u mentioning feudal japan lol??? trying to change subjects...please post your arnold strongman pics and experiences there.plus info about your bro..we are waiting lol

without the anonymity of the internet you would not make outrageous claims about false accomplishments that you never sniffed

OH THE POT, the pot calls the kettle black, again and again lol

Last edited:
Back