Nate Diaz basically says what Stephen A. Smith was saying

Nate is saying what he thinks will benefit him.

No wonder fighters avoid this place like the plague. Can you imagine if you were Cerrone reading this shit?

I'd definitely be interested in Conor vs Nate III. Hopefully it happens at some point.

Rankings don’t mean you are “better” than those beneath you.

Obviously it's subjective but that's exactly what rankings are supposed to mean.

and cerrone has some stoppages and a shit ton of fights. He won a lot too. He’s been competitive with elite fighters too. And yeah he had some fights where he got beat up.

He's a good fighter but he's exactly what people used to say Bisping was. A gatekeeper who would always lose when faced with the elites. Bisping at least put up good fights and rarely got embarrassed.

Obviously it's subjective but that's exactly what rankings are supposed to mean.

He's a good fighter but he's exactly what people used to say Bisping was. A gatekeeper who would always lose when faced with the elites. Bisping at least put up good fights and rarely got embarrassed.
Except that’s not even true. He was competitive with some elite fighters and won some, some were close losses. He belonged in the cage with guys like benson, robbie, Eddie Alvarez, Leon, etc. that’s why it’s silly to just make blanket statements about what he is. And he has many other wins against very good opponents. Barboza, Stephens, iaquinta, etc. Many others.

LOOOOOOL You’re just some Conor Cuck trying to make his irrelevant win over Cowboy look better.

FACTS are:

-He was 4-6 going into the Conor fight

-On a 2 fight TKO loss streak

-Didn’t even touch Gaethje when he got KO’d

-OUTCLASSED and KO’d twice by Jorge in their fight

Lol what more excuses do you wanna make???

<36>
To put fair cowboy was putting it on jorge till maybe the 2 minutes of first round

No wonder fighters avoid this place like the plague. Can you imagine if you were Cerrone reading this shit?

Can you imagine if you were Nate reading this shit? Oh wait, he probably can't even read.

He was limping fight week and he looked like shit on the scales. He looked stiffer than Ben Askren, obvious he fought injured. He even sounded defeated before the fight.

Except that’s not even true. He was competitive with some elite fighters and won some, some were close losses. He belonged in the cage with guys like benson, robbie, Eddie Alvarez, Leon, etc. that’s why it’s silly to just make blanket statements about what he is. And he has many other wins against very good opponents. Barboza, Stephens, iaquinta, etc. Many others.

Cowboy's best wins of his whole career are decisions against Bendo in a third fight that many thought he lost and Eddie Alvarez in Eddie's first UFC fight . He lost twice and suffered one of those first round stoppages when it really mattered against Bendo.

I don't know how anyone can deny that Cowboy has folded in his biggest fights when he has 6 first round stoppage losses on his record in such fights. He has lots of wins when there's no pressure on him and routinely chokes on the biggest stage. Coming up big in the biggest moments is what separates the truly great from the merely good.

None of that says he's a can. He's like the Buffalo Bills of the UFC.

I like Joe, by why he grew a Vag on this one is beyond me.

Jesus. *shakes head

Cowboy's best wins of his whole career are decisions against Bendo in a third fight that many thought he lost and Eddie Alvarez in Eddie's first UFC fight . He lost twice and suffered one of those first round stoppages when it really mattered against Bendo.

I don't know how anyone can deny that Cowboy has folded in his biggest fights when he has 6 first round stoppage losses on his record in such fights. He has lots of wins when there's no pressure on him and routinely chokes on the biggest stage. Coming up big in the biggest moments is what separates the truly great from the merely good.

None of that says he's a can. He's like the Buffalo Bills of the UFC.
Like I said he belonged in the cage with other champions, beat some, lost close decisions to some. If you want to just dismiss him as someone who shrank in big fights that’s fine. He headlined many cards that he won. If you want to define him only by the first round losses that’s fine. But he’s won a lot of fights against a lot of good opponents. And had other fights he clearly belonged. If you want to call him the bills that’s fine. They were a great team. No one would argue cowboy was the best fighter. But he could compete with elite fighters and beat some.

Cowboy had one bad performance in his last 8 fights before Conor. Against a powerful and good lw.
ok, sure lets pretend that fights with ferguson, gaetheje and edwars never happend ;)

ok, sure lets pretend that fights with ferguson, gaetheje and edwars never happend ;)
If you want to act as if the fights with edwards and ferg showed a shot fighter you’re just being a hater.

Diaz is correct about Cerrone. But Diaz does care about winning and losing yet still loses half his fights.
Diaz cares enough to not be used and not roll over to let Conor get an easy win so Dana the UFC are pleased. At least he has some self worth and self respect to not be used like Cowboy was.

If Dana wasn't such a greedy fucking piece of shit we might be able to watch a legit sport instead of watching the UFC get closer and closer to fixing fights like Boxing or going straight fake like WWE.

Cowboy had one bad performance in his last 8 fights before Conor. Against a powerful and good lw.

Yea right. Half of his 8 before Connor were bad. Or do all good fighters usually get stopped in the 1st?

If you want to act as if the fights with edwards and ferg showed a shot fighter you’re just being a hater.

Im not a hater but yea he was during the Ferg fight, Till, Gaethje, Even the Mas fight. The Edwards fight was his only decent loss. And his wins are basically nobodies. He's 4-7 in his last 11. Yea he's shot.

How am I lying?
Good fighters get KOed in the 1st?
3 in the 1st 1 in the 2nd.
Not lying at all. Just not delusional about Cowboy.
I said the 8 fights before conor. You’re lying.

Back