Nate Diaz basically says what Stephen A. Smith was saying

your world resolves around sherdog much more than mine...look at the post comparison....i thought you were done?? cant you take a loss and move on? fall on a sword like in japan ??!! why are u mentioning feudal japan lol??? trying to change subjects...please post your arnold strongman pics and experiences there.plus info about your bro..we are waiting lol

Ur not even trying to make sense at this point. Poor guy.

Ur not even trying to make sense at this point. Poor guy.

if you can read, it should make sense...are u butt hurt? is that all u can come up with as a retort?

Strongman pics ???? what weight division? who is your brother ? what is his mma record...who is lead instructor at your gym??? ill call the gym to verify your accomplishments...then i can come out there

Last edited:
And he's allowed because he actually fights.....

And NATE DIAZ was more tactful in his medium and words than Stephen A was....

Let that sink in.

Hope Diaz fights again soon
NAh. Anybody can say it cowboy didn’t do shit and got ERASED

intricately involved with many name martial artists

frank-mir-thinks-flagged-drug-test-could-be-due-to-tainted-kangaroo-meat-1460484745.jpeg

I love it when these special kind of tools show up in threads and dont expect to be fact checked and we are just going to believe they are in the less than 1% of society at that level ......AND STILL HAVE TIME AND DESIRE TO POST 1OOO s of times on sherdog in 3 months LOL!!
Classic

Diaz is correct about Cerrone. But Diaz does care about winning and losing yet still loses half his fights.
wow. punched Diaz hard right there. It is true how truth hurts ze worst, even I felt it!

LOOOOOOL You’re just some Conor Cuck trying to make his irrelevant win over Cowboy look better.

FACTS are:

-He was 4-6 going into the Conor fight

-On a 2 fight TKO loss streak

-Didn’t even touch Gaethje when he got KO’d

-OUTCLASSED and KO’d twice by Jorge in their fight

Lol what more excuses do you wanna make???

<36>
woooyyoord!<{JustBleed}>

He wasn’t an easy win for the #4 guy in May.

Everyone talks about how stupid the UFC rankings are until they want to use them in an argument. You really think Iaquinta was ever the #4 guy in the division? Especially after what Hooker did to him in his next fight?

Everyone talks about how stupid the UFC rankings are until they want to use them in an argument. You really think Iaquinta was ever the #4 guy in the division? Especially after what Hooker did to him in his next fight?
I think iaquinta is a tough, good fighter. So is hooker. To beat iaquinta convincingly the way cerrone did, means cerrone was a very good fighter that night, period.

When it's the first fight in 51 that cowboy didnt land a strike, was also the lowest attempt total ever etc...
kalib starnes had that match with nate quarry where he didn't punch or do anything for three rounds. that's the only other fight i have to compare this to. even cm punk *tried* to do something against mickey gall.

I think iaquinta is a tough, good fighter. So is hooker. To beat iaquinta convincingly the way cerrone did, means cerrone was a very good fighter that night, period.

True but you specifically brought up Iaquinta's ranking. :) If Iaquinta was ranked #4, that should have made him better than Cerrone or Hooker and we know that's not the case. Rankings really dont mean much in the UFC and everyone knows it. They manipulate the rankings all the time.

Cowboy often looks like hell on wheels against lesser fighters then routinely shits the bed against the elites. In football they say you are what your record says you are. Six first round stoppage losses in many of his of his biggest fights. It's just who he is.

True but you specifically brought up Iaquinta's ranking. :) If Iaquinta was ranked #4, that should have made him better than Cerrone or Hooker and we know that's not the case. Rankings really dont mean much in the UFC and everyone knows it. They manipulate the rankings all the time.

Cowboy often looks like hell on wheels against lesser fighters then routinely shits the bed against the elites. In football they say you are what your record says you are. Six first round stoppage losses in many of his of his biggest fights. It's just who he is.
Rankings don’t mean you are “better” than those beneath you.

and cerrone has some stoppages and a shit ton of fights. He won a lot too. He’s been competitive with elite fighters too. And yeah he had some fights where he got beat up.

kalib starnes had that match with nate quarry where he didn't punch or do anything for three rounds. that's the only other fight i have to compare this to. even cm punk *tried* to do something against mickey gall.

Yeah and its hilarious that people make it out to be because of Conor being so great. Just think of that statement...
Cm punk tried harder than cowboy did in that foght....ha ha ha..that says it all. Had nada to do with cowboys new 6 money fight deal...not a thing...

Again, if you want to use the ferg fight to argue cerrone looked like shit I’ll just disagree there. It’s fact that he had a dominant win against the #4 guy in may. It’s fine if you want to argue he’s not the fighter he was in May. But that doesn’t mean he’s a can now either or that he’s an easy win.

I'll tell you what it does mean, is that Conor's beat a guy who was just KO'd, and it is significantly less impressive than Justin's win, and is less impressive than Tony's win because Cerrone had momentum going into that bout and was fighting for a title shot.

In the Justin fight he was fighting for relevancy in the division and got KO'd.

The Conor fight happened after Cerrone's title aspiration were done.

Cowboy ... routinely shits the bed against the elites. In football they say you are what your record says you are. Six first round stoppage losses in many of his of his biggest fights. It's just who he is.

This is all that needs to be said.

He's a fine fighter and fun to watch. He loses almost as a rule to the better guys he's faced and its usually in lopsided fashion. Cowboy was hand picked to fall over and he stayed on brand.

Back