Nate Diaz basically says what Stephen A. Smith was saying

Cerrone's legacy is way better than Nate's.

Nate made a career out of a single win against Conor (which he couldn't reproduce), and has always acted like a diva.

Cowboy has always been a killer, he literally fought anyone, anytime.

I said the 8 fights before conor. You’re lying.

Last 8 fights before Connor, why not go back farther though? Usually people go back 10. But then Cowboy sucks even more. Thats 4-6. What awesome stats.
How am I lying?
Your just trying to cover a fighter with fake info. and make him look good.

L - RD 1 - Justin Gaethje
L - RD 2 -Tony Ferguson
W - Al Iaquinta
W - Alexander Hernandez
W - Mike Perry
L - RD 5 - Leon Edwards
W - Yancy Medeiros
L - RD 1 - Darren Till

L - Robbie
L - Jorge

Last 8 fights before Connor, why not go back farther though? Usually people go back 10. But then Cowboy sucks even more. Thats 4-6. What awesome stats.
How am I lying?
Your just trying to cover a fighter with fake info. and make him look good.

L - RD 1 - Justin Gaethje
L - RD 2 -Tony Ferguson
W - Al Iaquinta
W - Alexander Hernandez
W - Mike Perry
L - RD 5 - Leon Edwards
W - Yancy Medeiros
L - RD 1 - Darren Till

L - Robbie
L - Jorge
My bad I meant 7. But don’t act as if the Robbie and Edwards fights were bad performances.

Even tony was just a tony performance.

And he's allowed because he actually fights.....

And NATE DIAZ was more tactful in his medium and words than Stephen A was....

Let that sink in.

Hope Diaz fights again soon
So based on your logic, your opinion and those of just about every MMA media personality, means nothing since you and them, do not fight and are not fighters. Ok, then why are you placing your opinion in here, if you do not actually fight?

I finished second in advanced grappling at the Arnold classic, I train my brother who is pro, and I've been intricately involved with many name martial artists for almost 13 years.

I don't go around flexing and bragging about my shit because that's not what martial artists do, and it would be disrespectful to the men who have taught me what I know
I call bs. And you claim to not "flex", yet you just tried to and nobody believes you. Just stop making yourself look foolish. There is no need to.

View attachment 717595

That's as much as you get. This isn't my first second or even third account.

I just like being a fan sometimes instead of always analyzing and what not. I'm done with this conversation. It got old
You copied and pasted a pic you found on the internet as your "proof"? Come on kiddo, you gotta get your bs straight before spewing it to people who see right through it.

Come to waveman jiu jitsu any time you want for a free lesson. The world doesn't revolve around sherdog.

save face however you can.

You know without the anonymity of the internet, in feudal Japan you would just get your head lopped off. And no one would have to hear you talk
John, Roberto, Marcio, Brandon, etc etc.. you are not any of these men. So not sure why you are using Waveman as a name when you aren't an instructor there, etc.. ?

Nate Diaz needs to STFU and listen to REAL fighters like Joe Rogan

Another 6'1 guy who would slap the shit out of Rogan.

You copied and pasted a pic you found on the internet as your "proof"? Come on kiddo, you gotta get your bs straight before spewing it to people who see right through it.

Find that image on Google image search. I'll wait.

John, Roberto, Marcio, Brandon, etc etc.. you are not any of these men. So not sure why you are using Waveman as a name when you aren't an instructor there, etc.. ?

Who I am I keep private because being challenged by weirdos gets old

So based on your logic, your opinion and those of just about every MMA media personality, means nothing since you and them, do not fight and are not fighters. Ok, then why are you placing your opinion in here, if you do not actually fight?

No my opinion is if you don't matter you can say what you want because no one is listening anyways. But if you're a public personality who is just going to back down and apologize because ur not a fighter and you don't even have the tact to realize how stupid you are for criticizing someone who is a martial artist while you post a lame ass video of some of the worst mitt work imaginable, you probably shouldn't have opened your mouth in the first place. Duh. Being in the presence of other martial artists you just get it. There are lines and there are repercussions.

If I was wrong why the fuck did conor McGregor tell the man to apologize, and then steven A all of a sudden got all polite and shit after he first posted that he was coming back with a response like he was gonna challenge joe?

Dude got hoe checked and the same shit will happen to anyone who has a public voice and doesn't fight.

You wanna troll sherdog all day long no one is going to care. That's not the issue here at all

I call bs. And you claim to not "flex", yet you just tried to and nobody believes you. Just stop making yourself look foolish. There is no need to.

Please I'm done having an argument with people I have nothing to prove against. There is no first strike in karate. I'm dishonoring myself just by succumbing to this argument. I'll respect your opinion please respect my privacy and boundaries. I was just trying to inform what the mindset is that creates this type of situation. Thank You.

Please I'm done having an argument with people I have nothing to prove against. There is no first strike in karate. I'm dishonoring myself just by succumbing to this argument. I'll respect your opinion please respect my privacy and boundaries. I was just trying to inform what the mindset is that creates this type of situation. Thank You.

You are embarrassing yourself, you cant make outrageous claims and not expect to have to back them up with some evidence, whether on a forum or real life. We all know you are full of shit, but if you wont talk about yourself, why wont you tell us about your waveman instructor??? What do you have to lose if its a public accessible gym??? im sure your instructor would be happy to have new students/visitors regardless of the reason...jiu jitsu gyms in are business to make money not protect their privacy or yours LOL... please inform us of your pro mma fighting brother you train, if you are scared to post about yourself ??? lol

No one has liked any post of yours in this thread, once you said you finished 2nd in strongman, that should tell you all u need to know about how believable your story is to the common person

Every time you are on here you are going to get exposed by someone for saying stupid shit no one believes..So stop claiming to be something you are clearly not...

At this point its almost like stolen valor from real fighters...

Do you go around wearing a military uniform as well and claim to be "a soldier" ?? LOL

Where the fuck is waveman jiu jitsu ??... i ll be happy to show up and meet you sometime this year, i train as well, not seriously (just blue belt), but i dont feel the need to talk about myself as some bad ass lol cause im not mentally 12 yrs old like you .. ill bring a video camera so all of sherdog can see your "skills" lol

The only thing you dishonor is your own intelligence every time you post this nonsense...grow up and admit you were wrong and then decided to make a bunch of shit up in a sad attempt to save face...ill forgive you, cause that would actually show "honor", more than anything you have said prior lol

Last edited:
If it was Nate that said the exact words SAS said, people won't say shit. It's not the facts, it's simply because people don't like someone new to the sport to be saying it, which is just childish imo. If what he said is correct, then why not?

Why cant we get people like this banned?

Lying like this on mma forums is like stealing valor from real fighters, real high level jiu jitsu practitioners and real martial artists who actually deserve respect . I roasted him one last time in this thread lol, i couldnt help it, i cant stand these types lol. they actually think people will believe them...he s probably a middle school troll..it seems more and more of them are joining everyday...yuck, might have to stop posting on here and just read articles

Last edited:
Back