Media Nate Diaz advice to Edwards after the the fight

Im sure leon couldnt understand a word that nate was mumbling and just put in some random inspirational quote in that tweet kenny florian style :D

Just kidding sherbros

Yep, if he lost to Conor he would have been back to 20k/20k or 50k/50k. Conor changed his bum life
Correction: Nate famously said Conor took everything Nate worked for. Then he went and took it back.

You need to change your bum life, bro.

I don't think Leon gave that too him intentionally. That moment may end up derailing his opportunity to a title shot.

He's lucky Diaz has mediocre fight IQ. If Diaz would have swarmed him instead of pointing and showboating, he might have finished his ass. Of course, that's Nate's own fault and he can only blame himself. He doesn't seem to care though.

Note: not hating on Diaz at all. That was just a silly way to handle a potential fight winning situation. Who knows, maybe he's expecting Porier to decapitate Conor again and didn't want to win because then it would be hard to justify another fight with Conor. Those two would still pull in a million buys for a rematch easily even with no divisional stakes on the line. Hell, they can pretend it's an eliminator for a shot at the BMF belt again or some dumb shit :D

The only thing that bugs me about the fight is Leon dominated all 4.5 rounds gets staggered the last minute and now his stock dropped with fans but not Izzy who was taken down more times then he did in his last lost and didn't come close to finishing his fight. Leon even tested Diaz jujitsu and got his respect towards the end to me this fight showed that Leon deserves a Title shot or at least an eliminator against Colby it also showed Diaz can finish anyone at anytime still hopefully him and Conor do the trilogy or get matches up against someone like Condit/Ferguson

The only thing that bugs me about the fight is Leon dominated all 4.5 rounds gets staggered the last minute and now his stock dropped with fans but not Izzy who was taken down more times then he did in his last lost and didn't come close to finishing his fight. Leon even tested Diaz jujitsu and got his respect towards the end to me this fight showed that Leon deserves a Title shot or at least an eliminator against Colby it also showed Diaz can finish anyone at anytime still hopefully him and Conor do the trilogy or get matches up against someone like Condit/Ferguson

Yeah that's fair on both counts.

Izzy just seems to kind of be coasting. I guess if no one is going to make him feel threatened, he's just going to play with his food rather than risk himself to finish it. Boring but until someone has the skills at 185 to threaten him, this is what we're going to get. The takedowns were legit. A more skilled grappler might have actually done something with them. Izzy's next fight is whitaker so I'm honestly thinking he just coasts again. He better be careful though or he might get BJ Penn-Frankie Edgar 1'd :D

"this next part is very important: fight Conor. I cannot stress that enough. Fight him twice, if you can."
And beat him easy the first time, so he demands and instant rematch, go 5 rounds with him and just give the edge so he gets the win back, which sets up the trilogy later on

Yeah that's fair on both counts.

Izzy just seems to kind of be coasting. I guess if no one is going to make him feel threatened, he's just going to play with his food rather than risk himself to finish it. Boring but until someone has the skills at 185 to threaten him, this is what we're going to get. The takedowns were legit. A more skilled grappler might have actually done something with them. Izzy's next fight is whitaker so I'm honestly thinking he just coasts again. He better be careful though or he might get BJ Penn-Frankie Edgar 1'd :D

The only disadvantage I see with Whitaker is how he lunges in before every attack which will only have Isreal telegraphing his shots other than that he would be smart to study the Jan fight. Come in patient not brawling with Izzy, check leg kicks, and time the takedowns easier said than done but Whitaker has the tools. And unfortunately guys like Rochold don't have the chin to make it interesting

Even though the Diaz brothers have massive attitudes/egos, they're both great sportsmen. If you listen to their post-fight interviews, they're almost always complimentary to their opponents. The only time I can think of when one of them wasn't was Nick after his fight with Cyborg. Personally, I'm not a fan of how they both have a hard time accepting losses, but I think that's part of their martial arts philosophy.
Diaz and Riggs Hospital brawl

People act like Nate is an idiot, but he’s not. Sure, he may not be book smart in a lot of ways, but he sure as fuck knows the fight game. Sounds like he gave Leon some good advice.

Leon is simply not a draw. The last thing he needs is to get difficult to negotiate with.

Nate Bless

Dude slapped and rocked hahahaha. Bas would be proud of the open palm.

Let’s be real, the reason he gets paid so much is because he got famous from being the first person to beat Conor in the UFC. In the fight before that he was getting 20/20 with over 20 fights in the promotion..
The Diaz bros were huge way before that fight, although it did help him with casuals

there’s a reason that first Connor fight was the highest selling ppv ever at the time

Nate is still an exciting fighter even if he's old and washed up.
Unlike tony, cowboy, etc.

The Diaz bros were huge way before that fight, although it did help him with casuals

there’s a reason that first Connor fight was the highest selling ppv ever at the time
The point is he was getting 20/20 even with 20 plus fights in the UFC and all that fame (mostly from Nick).. yet people on here are acting like he’s some sort of fight game savant and that’s why he’s one of the highest paid fighters out there

It's amazing what one fight does for one career..... and I've always enjoyed both Diaz fights but Nate slept Conor ( and has lost every other significant fight in career) and Nate became a " needle mover" .That dense( which makes him more popular - lol) snowball started its rolling downhill and it's still picking up rapid speed and boulder like size.

Go figure ?

Hey- good for him-

Nick hasnt won forever but still the better fighter . The Diaz phenomenon quite the thing.

I liked Nate since ultimate fighter.

Karo tried to punk him and Nate wasn't havin that shit. Then Karo tried to son him and said "lemme talk to you" and Nate was like "naw fuck that I don't wanna talk to you", loved him ever since.

Let’s be real, the reason he gets paid so much is because he got famous from being the first person to beat Conor in the UFC. In the fight before that he was getting 20/20 with over 20 fights in the promotion..
Acting as if everything Diaz knows about PRIZE FIGHTING isn't from Conor lol. What was he making that first Conor fight, 15k 15k? He's still a retard, let's not put the carriage before the horse.

Back