Media Nate Diaz advice to Edwards after the the fight

People act like Nate is an idiot, but he’s not. Sure, he may not be book smart in a lot of ways, but he sure as fuck knows the fight game. Sounds like he gave Leon some good advice.

Nates not wrong. Pro tip, just don’t be a bone head and publicly shit on the UFC.

How many times have you been insulted by someone who wants something and gone out of your way to get them that? There is an art to negotiating and shitting on your opposing party is more likely to get you blacklisted than what you want.

Leon trying to name his price s as free that fight sounds like ufc waiting out his prime, then cutting him

Phoenix sure did love him
And I kinda thought he got a little
Emotional in his octagon interview
When the crowd showed him love<Oku04>
<{1-10}>

People act like Nate is an idiot, but he’s not. Sure, he may not be book smart in a lot of ways, but he sure as fuck knows the fight game. Sounds like he gave Leon some good advice.
This. There's a reason he's one of the highest paid prize fighters in the UFC. He knows the game inside and out.

Felt that...

ezgif.com-gif-maker-14ca426e5280607e56.gif

Even though the Diaz brothers have massive attitudes/egos, they're both great sportsmen. If you listen to their post-fight interviews, they're almost always complimentary to their opponents. The only time I can think of when one of them wasn't was Nick after his fight with Cyborg. Personally, I'm not a fan of how they both have a hard time accepting losses, but I think that's part of their martial arts philosophy.

Let’s be real, the reason he gets paid so much is because he got famous from being the first person to beat Conor in the UFC. In the fight before that he was getting 20/20 with over 20 fights in the promotion..

Smart advice from someone whom probably lost half of his brain cells

This. There's a reason he's one of the highest paid prize fighters in the UFC. He knows the game inside and out.
Because he lucked out that RDA got hurt and Conor thought he was an easy fight? Beating Conor boosted his star power to a level where he can make these demands. Without that win he is still making 40k a fight

Back