Nasrat Haqparast surgery

Nasrat was a obese kid before getting into martial arts. Made some good money and decided to get some loosey skin snipped.
Good on him tbh.

They cut your nipple off and stick it back on

Having bad gyno would suck.

If I had it I’d get it removed too.

No

Most guys who have gyno have it from their teens

Most guys who take steroids do not develop gyno (only a few do)
Shut up Ali. I have never met anyone who had gyno from his teens but I have met a shitload of guys who had gyno because of steroids.

No

Most guys who have gyno have it from their teens

Most guys who take steroids do not develop gyno (only a few do)
Dont worry sherdoggers are mostly dumb who don't understand most things. Nips come in all shapes and sizes.

Just saw him at the weigh-ins replay - it looks like he got gynecomastia surgery recently? Might even still be recovering from it.

Looking forward to seeing his KO power and new smaller nips in action tomorrow!

How he's not on the main card is beyond me.
That’s a really simple surgery. From the size of his I think he would have needed drains for a few days, but you can be back to working out within a month or so.
I had just posted on a picture in another forum and wondered why he still hasn’t gotten it repaired. I hate to say it but it doesn’t look like his surgeon did a great job.

Shut up Ali. I have never met anyone who had gyno from his teens but I have met a shitload of guys who had gyno because of steroids.

Lol so your friends from teens and bodybuilders are a representative sample. Sounds like your bb friends are as dumb as you are if they didnt take an AI.

Yeah, it makes a big difference, but the cost is ridiculous. Four years ago, mine was around 9k.

It's good that Nasrat isn't much of a grappler. The way the surgery is done, it cuts nerves in the chest - nipples are removed, fat taken out/loose skin cut, nipples put back on. Feel when grappling would change significantly. The nerves are supposed to grow back, but often don't.
I don’t know where you get “nerves” from but I’ve never heard of that. And you don’t remove the nipple. You make an incision only. And true gynecomastia has nothing to do with fat. There may be SOME fat, but the culprit is breast tissue that enlarges, (yes males have breast tissue/gland) it’s a gland which is why anybody saying they can lipo out TRUE gynecomastia is full of shit. Pseudogynecomastia is just fat, and you see in overweight dudes. One thing you’re right about is cost. The Dr in the video charges upwards of 12-15k but he’s the best in the business.
True gyno

Pseudo

I noticed too. There's like a spiral cut in his nipple.

btw, most guys get slightly puffy nipples in their teens, because of so much hormones. Usually it goes away.

Nasrat is not on steroids. Fucking look at him.

Back