Nasrat Haqparast surgery

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score
Just saw him at the weigh-ins replay - it looks like he got gynecomastia surgery recently? Might even still be recovering from it.

Looking forward to seeing his KO power and new smaller nips in action tomorrow!

How he's not on the main card is beyond me.

gynecomastia surgery ? he is either a juicy slut or a former fat dude, which one is he ?

gynecomastia surgery ? he is either a juicy slut or a former fat dude, which one is he ?

My guess is that he was a former tub'o guts. Too much camel meat and baklava

I was skinny fat and had gynecomastia. If I were a ufc fighter I would definitely get called out for steroid use (never done them).

My guess is that he was a former tub'o guts. Too much camel meat and baklava
if he doesn't provide photos, he is a juicy slut to me. Corey has huge gynos, but he provided pictures of him being very fat in the past that can explain it. Nasrat should do the same.
I was skinny fat and had gynecomastia. If I were a ufc fighter I would definitely get called out for steroid use (never done them).
sorry but you are beta with low testosterone and high estrogen, me and my fellow sherdoggers don't know your problems.

Just saw him at the weigh-ins replay - it looks like he got gynecomastia surgery recently? Might even still be recovering from it.

Looking forward to seeing his KO power and new smaller nips in action tomorrow!

How he's not on the main card is beyond me.
Why no pic? Also, if he's recovering from that, I doubt he'd be fighting yet.

After leaning up if you still have them its gynecomastia but if you lose them from getting leaner then you never had them.

Real gyno doesnt fluctuate without surgery.

Why no pic? Also, if he's recovering from that, I doubt he'd be fighting yet.

These are from today, looks more so noticeable on his left nipple, like something's been sucked out...maybe it got cut by a USADA urine bottle
20200117_182143.jpg20200117_182438.jpg

do you have pics of him being fat ? because those looks like good ol juicy gyno ...

No I deleted them because it was too addictive to view them when saved lol

Where did the yellow card come from?

I've still never gotten one

<Oku03>

Should Drew Dober gameplan around targeting the left boob/nip?

No I deleted them because it was too addictive to view them when saved lol

Where did the yellow card come from?

I've still never gotten one

<Oku03>
said that hooker was ducking grapplers in the LW division. Hopefully I want get a yellow for saying it another time

Back