Nasrat Haqparast surgery

said that hooker was ducking grapplers in the LW division. Hopefully I want get a yellow for saying it another time

Hooker definitely ducked Islam! But so have most of the LW division lol

You're right. He's had work. Probably a couple of months ago to allow for healing.

Good for him. He works hard and deserves it

I knew a guy who had it and was very insecure about it, but couldn't afford or justify cost of the surgery at the time, it cost about the same as getting breast implants lol.

Just shitty afghan genetics

Good for him. He works hard and deserves it

I knew a guy who had it and was very insecure about it, but couldn't afford or justify cost of the surgery at the time, it cost about the same as getting breast implants lol.
Yeah, it makes a big difference, but the cost is ridiculous. Four years ago, mine was around 9k.

It's good that Nasrat isn't much of a grappler. The way the surgery is done, it cuts nerves in the chest - nipples are removed, fat taken out/loose skin cut, nipples put back on. Feel when grappling would change significantly. The nerves are supposed to grow back, but often don't.

Thanks I'm glad I watched that. Was nice to see Firas calling and him then saying Assalamu Alaikum and Walaikum Assalam.

I always thought it was Salam Alaikum, Walaikum Salam.

These are from today, looks more so noticeable on his left nipple, like something's been sucked out...maybe it got cut by a USADA urine bottle
View attachment 712105View attachment 712107
Dang whoever did his surgery sucks, they did the right nipple great with no sign of scar but the left one is messed up, did he get that done in Tijuana for 100 bucks and tequila?

The Rock had Gyno surgery done and you can't even tell.

Dang whoever did his surgery sucks, they did the right nipple great with no sign of scar but the left one is messed up, did he get that done in Tijuana for 100 bucks and tequila?

The Rock had Gyno surgery done and you can't even tell.
He probably had a hematoma develop and they had to go in again(to get the blood out). End result - that scar. I had that happen with one of mine.

He's just transitioning into Kelvin Gastellum.

Back