Nasrat Haqparast surgery

I don’t know where you get “nerves” from but I’ve never heard of that. And you don’t remove the nipple. You make an incision only. And true gynecomastia has nothing to do with fat. There may be SOME fat, but the culprit is breast tissue that enlarges, (yes males have breast tissue/gland) it’s a gland which is why anybody saying they can lipo out TRUE gynecomastia is full of shit. Pseudogynecomastia is just fat, and you see in overweight dudes. One thing you’re right about is cost. The Dr in the video charges upwards of 12-15k but he’s the best in the business.
True gyno

Pseudo

Interesting. I had a peri-areolar(keyhole) mastectomy, which may have been done slightly differently... but I don't think so. I was warned nerves might never regrow, and they haven't so far.

If it was incision only, the areola shape wouldn't have changed that much. His nipples have definitely changed shape.

I do agree that he probably had drains though.

Last edited:
Well, nuts to that idea, I guess.

might of worked out even better

no gyno Haqparast lost his chin - the guy used to take huge shots without flinching

sherbro scientists need to launch an immediate investigation into the correlation between gyno/boobs and chin

could be the biggest thing since hairlines

I noticed too. There's like a spiral cut in his nipple.

btw, most guys get slightly puffy nipples in their teens, because of so much hormones. Usually it goes away.

Nasrat is not on steroids. Fucking look at him.
Too busy looking at Josh Barnett

These are from today, looks more so noticeable on his left nipple, like something's been sucked out...maybe it got cut by a USADA urine bottle
View attachment 712105View attachment 712107

It's not just the cut at bottom of nipple that gives it away. The small dot to the right is now a surgery scar. Should have one on both sides. They usually try to hide it under the arm pit better. And coming back to training and fighting in a month is laughable. Can't lift anything for 6-8 weeks. Then everything that touches them feels like a knife again.

It's not just the cut at bottom of nipple that gives it away. The small dot to the right is now a surgery scar. Should have one on both sides. They usually try to hide it under the arm pit better. And coming back to training and fighting in a month is laughable. Can't lift anything for 6-8 weeks. Then everything that touches them feels like a knife again.

Do you think he tried to fight too soon after the surgery, causing the loss?

Do you think he tried to fight too soon after the surgery, causing the loss?
Don't know when he fought last? Didn't follow the time off.
Depending how invasive it was, I know he wasn't taking contact for a while. Probably wrapped up in a compression vest for weeks.

Don't know when he fought last? Didn't follow the time off.
Depending how invasive it was, I know he wasn't taking contact for a while. Probably wrapped up in a compression vest for weeks.

I take it you've had the surgery?

Just saw him at the weigh-ins replay - it looks like he got gynecomastia surgery recently? Might even still be recovering from it.

Looking forward to seeing his KO power and new smaller nips in action tomorrow!

How he's not on the main card is beyond me.
Photos noob
Edit I just wanted to bump the thread

After leaning up if you still have them its gynecomastia but if you lose them from getting leaner then you never had them.

Real gyno doesnt fluctuate without surgery.
Ask tittysanya

Back