Name your favorite #2 guys that couldn't get past the champ

Aldo?

He's only ever lost to the two greatest Featherweights of all time. He's yet to lose in the last decade to anyone else. He even finished Jeremy Stephens who was on a KO roll at the time faster than Stephens has ever finished anybody.
Um, Aldo was the champ. For like, a decade.

Money Mendes, he was head and shoulders above everyone his weight but Aldo for quite a while.

right now ortega and romero.

but i believe romero won the rematch with bobby, and ortega with the right gameplan (using fucking defence that isnt his pretty face!) would beat max.
I agree with Romero and Ortega. I disagree that Ortega would beat Max. Ortega is excellent but Max is just better. Max is a beast who is getting better and better. Ortega is no slouch. I'd like to see Ortega vs Aldo if Aldo gets past Moichano.

Frankie. Although I don't think a former champ should have ever went down to FW in the first place...oh and D.C. at LHW

Generally speaking...
989c34bcb94e5418877a1fc5f45e3c50.jpg

rory-macdonald-stephen-thompson-ufc-fight-night-89-1.jpg

Props to that savage Pettis and his elephantiasis fucking nuts.

Big Nog for sure.

Joseph Benavidez in two different divisions.

And now he has a win over the current flyweight champion but still has to put together 2 or 3 more wins to get back there and who knows if Cejudo will still be champion or if the division will still exist by then.

Rumble for me, I always found him fun to watch and his one punch KO power was insane. But could just never get past Cormier, took an ass whopping both times. Would not give him much of a chance against Jones either. He will always be very good but not great like Cormier and Jones
Yep, "Rumble" Johnson for me too.
I followed him from his crazy days back at welterweight when he was just skin & bones.

Back