Name a fighter and the funny thing they said. Need some laughs.

Gray Maynard has had his share of comic moments as well, he's just so straight faced about everything. After the Edgar fight (the second, if I recall,) he makes a comment at the post-fight presser about how he threw everything he had at Edgar and goes on to say that if he had a bat in the cage he would have tried to hit him with that. Maynard then turns to Dana and says, completely straight faced, "Where do you keep the bats in the cage?" It came out of nowhere.

brian stann said that hendo and shogun both tore open their chests to show us how big their hearts were...

"They stopped the fight because of a cut" - Tiki after getting KTFO by Lawler

Gray Maynard has had his share of comic moments as well, he's just so straight faced about everything. After the Edgar fight (the second, if I recall,) he makes a comment at the post-fight presser about how he threw everything he had at Edgar and goes on to say that if he had a bat in the cage he would have tried to hit him with that. Maynard then turns to Dana and says, completely straight faced, "Where do you keep the bats in the cage?" It came out of nowhere.

This. One of my favorite post-fight presser moments.

_ Don't call me brother, bro.
_ Shungo Oyama, I'm gonna break your face, Shungo Oyama, You look like a girl.
_ He's juicing since the 90's, juicing you know, taking asteroids. (talking about Wallid)

All by Ryan Gracie

lol, someone mentioned james toney. it made me laugh so hard when the ufc had to subtitle his talking heads. hahahahaha

Question for machida: I can't bring myself to drink my mornin piss straight, so is it ok if I just piss in my cheerios?

Bonnar

Josh Koscheck: "... I am going to run over there and, you know, get in George's face and motorboat his ass."
[YT]watch?v=QK9MkSL1MfM[/YT]

No words but fuck it:

BUcGcz3CIAAWMWv.jpg:large

Back