Name a fighter and the funny thing they said. Need some laughs.

Shammy
"I'm going to beat him into a living death!"

On his new years resolution:
"To bitch-slap Nate back to 209" - Dong Hyun Kim :icon_lol:

[YT]X5hlh87AW1Y[/YT]

Jamie Varner:

I came to fight he came to grapple...

Gray Maynard:

I wasn't out!

lol

Everything Tito says in front of a crowd.

"Beat him off."
-Dana White
[YT]Y0y3pDz6xoE[/YT]

A few choice Nick Diaz quotes:

Making weed illegal is a little bit paranoid, don't you think? It's like saying God made a mistake, you know what I mean? It's like, you've got the whole world and Earth and all its holy creations, right? And God is like, 'Hmm, look it, my whole world in all its holy ways,' and he's like, 'Oh-my-me-oh-shit, I left weed in here. Yeah right, I left weed in here. Oh, shouldn't have smoked that joint on the third day.
After my last fight I bought [a computer]. I have no clue how to work it nor have any intention of chatting on here with you whores.
For the record, right now, I think someone needed to come out and say it: I think smoking pot is good for mixed martial artists. It's a new day and age, this is, uh, the year...fuck year is it? I don't know, because I've been training and smoking pot like I should, instead of paying attention to other bullshit, which I don't do.

Maybe my favorite MMA interview.

For the record, right now, I think someone needed to come out and say it: I think smoking pot is good for mixed martial artists. It's a new day and age, this is, uh, the year...fuck year is it? I don't know, because I've been training and smoking pot like I should, instead of paying attention to other bullshit, which I don't do.

You couldn't script that shit.

"I want to dedicate this fight to the big man upstairs-Frank Sinatra."-Tank Abbott

"Just walk away... Just walk away... Jeremy, just walk away! Just walk away Jeremy! Walk away! Just fucking walk away! Jeremy walk the fuck away!"-Matt Riddle

Back