Name a fighter and the funny thing they said. Need some laughs.

"Obama needs a glassectomy. Ask me what a glassectomy is, joe." - Volkmann

"When was the last time you had a gun to your head Georges? Its hards times for everybody M#*!$r F#*!$r."

Nick Diaz

Wanderlei, on his training diet: "My wife, she cook for me. One day rice and the chicken, next day chicken and the rice."

"If i want your opinion, i will beat it out of you."

- Chael Sonnen

"When was the last time you had a gun to your head Georges? Its hards times for everybody M#*!$r F#*!$r."

Nick Diaz

"I speak better English than you do." - GSP :D

Garry Cook: "Also going to bed happy, Niklas B

"I do a lot of jerkin' off you know cause I get no wimin. So these arms are humongously big."-Kid Khaos

"When people see Andy Wang they don't say "Awww man he's a little punk." they say "Hey man, there's a warrior."-Andy Wang

"I just got hit in the fuckin face with a fuckin pork chop!"-Junie Browning

"I don't drink beer. I can afford vodka." - Tank Abbott

"I felt like I was being raped by Freddie Mercury." - Tank Abbott

"I scratched my back and a puppy fell out." - Don Frye

"I think it comes from my scrotum." - Don Frye

"Like a wet fart...don't pretend like you haven't done it." - Don Frye

"I'm gonna go home tonight and drink a Coors Light! A Coooorrrssss light because Bud Light won't pay me nothing!" "Hell I may even get on top of my wife tonight." Brock Lesnar

Check sig for more

"I'm gonna beat you into a living death!"--Ken Shamrock (At The Tito-1 Press Conference)

"I'm the BEST EVA!!!" --Phil Baroni

"I want to fuck...fight Chuck Liddell."--Wanderlai Silva

"Those punches Machida threw felt like pillows."--Rashad Evans (Ultimate Figher 10)

"Hope you sign with Strike Force Tito, that gives me something to work my fists out on."--Frank Shamrock

"Abbbossa bbbbsbbsb aa bbbsssssaaaooa s."-Chuck Liddell, Good Morning Texas

"Cha bou Kimbo ama faze asse isa uhuhuhu what in my ass excuse me. I can't fight Kimbo cause cause that's like a science show."-James Toney

"Shut up monkey!"-Ken Shamrock

"I wanna see somebody fight with a cracked skull. I came in and I stepped in with a cracked skull that's why I had a black eye this entire time!"-Tito Ortiz

Werdum: "I want the Brett Roger win because I don't like the Overeem so much because so much ****. **** guy."

2v0ydfp.jpg

This kills me every time.

"You tell Anderson Silva
I'm coming over and I'm
kicking down his backdoor
and patting his little lady
on the ass and I'm telling
her to make me a steak,
medium-rare just how I
like it."

who said that? ronda rousey I assume?

Back