n 2013 I truely learnt that nobody is unbeatable

GSP fans are shitting their pants leading up to the Hendricks fight.

A wrestler with a big power shot and shitty gas tank, oh god GSP fans are just trembling at this matchup.

A quick, iron chinned wrestler with huge knockout power, good striking, and great wrestling. Let's not mention 4 top 10 wins, with 2 coming by KO in the first round. Yeah, such an easy matchup. Sorry, Hendricks isn't a handpicked out-of-retirement Diaz.

I wasn't butthurt until their second fight where he got cold clocked. I scored the first fight for him so shit didn't even phase me. I wore my deal with it shades. Now GSP Serra, there's a heart breaker.

Or if we're going older, Coleman vs Vovchanchyn.

I can

A quick, iron chinned wrestler with huge knockout power, good striking, and great wrestling. Let's not mention 4 top 10 wins, with 2 coming by KO in the first round. Yeah, such an easy matchup. Sorry, Hendricks isn't a handpicked out-of-retirement Diaz.

Polish it up all you want, he's getting Koschecked

I was surprised when he lost for sure, the bigger surprise for me was when BJ got dominated by Frankie twice. I hadn't been following MMA for too long then and though BJ was close to the best P4P, didn't think Frankie would get close to him.

BJ didn

Hahaha trust me it was a waaaaaaay bigger upset. Especially in the manner it happened. Sorry but those are facts, even with the loss to Hughes

No, because GSP was not percieved as unbeatable. He had already proved that he was beatable. The fact that he lost to Serra was huge, but the fact that he lost was not. In the case of Machida he was so hyped that a lot of people believed he couldn

Werdum taught me everyone can lose.

It took you 6+ years to realize that? Seriously?

I know what you re trying to do...You try to play the cool guy,but I wont answer you till the end of my life and I will be cooler(thats not an answer as you see)

Except Mayweather

You forget the fight against Jose Castillo, where most people thought May should of lost that one. You also forget he fights once a year... Yea, pretty easy to stay undefeated that way. Also fighting people pass their prime like Mosley and Cotto, who by the way gave him his toughest fights. Hell probably fight Manny Pac-Man when that fight should of happened long ago. You look at what his contemporaries did, he's definitely not the greatest.

Back