n 2013 I truely learnt that nobody is unbeatable

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I was so sure about nobody can beat Silva especially a guy with 9 fights in his career,I never thought any LHW can beat Jones,he was the untouchable guy at LHW but Gus showed that Jones can be beaten and the last was JDS(the fight was 29th dec 2012)Cain truely destroyed him,till that day I thought theres no threat for this bad Brazilian...
And the last thing maybe ıt will sound gay but I love this sport,the best sport in this universe no doubt...I am sure many of you truely love this sport...MMA is something different guys...and lastly I love to discuss the sport here on Sherdog more than 7 years nearly everyday I check this forum ıts a part of my life...

OMG! We've found a person who learned something on Sherdog:icon_surp

It isn't gay to love a sport dude, I do love MMA and is probably my fav sport right now. And I get what you're trying to say. I knew no one was unbeatable, but yet it came as a surprise when I saw.

Nate stopped via strikes
Hunt knocked the fuck out
Silva knocked the fuck out.

Agreed. You know these guys can lose but you can't quite see it ever happening. It's been a shocking year really, I would have never expected Anderson to be KO'd same with Jones getting outpointed.

I learned that the summer of 2010 :icon_sad:.

khabib-nurmagomedov.jpg

There was a time people thought arlovski and matt hughes were unstoppable.

You didn't learn anything when Shogun was choked out by Forrest?

Back