My WORST Sherdog peeve is how many people hate women. Not WMMA hate, I'm talkin' women hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao this guy. "Women as best friends" you that creepy feminist male who pretends to be friends with hot chicks in hopes of getting to fuck. Just be a man and grab them by the pussy and tell them how u feel instead of pretending to be a nice guy for years just to think she will give u that sweet pussy when she is drunk once. Creep
Wow, what an analysis. Getting laid has to do mainly with your looks, not your politics. Thankfully, i am gorgeous.

“None of them have women as best friends”

Fact : If your best friend is a women you’ve at sucked at least 2 d in your life
I swing both ways bro. So i guess maybe you are right?

But i am in a 2 plus year relationship with a female currently.

Actually, yes.

I met her at a figure drawing studio. (Gage Art Academy to be precise) I liked her body and dynamic poses, and she liked my art; the rest is history.

I fucking love sketching her and and and...everything her related.
<JerryWWF>

We want people to act like assholes and call people fatherless bastards instead.. Little snitch snowflake sjw trying to ban free speech. Enough butthurt mods here already were fine
agreed.. it was really dumb of me to Write that stupid shit..
When it comes to free Speech I think a forum should be allowed to moderate when it comes to asshole comments about other forum members or fighters...

latest

Holly Holm looks like a man, and yeah, 37 years is old for a broad, and she looks ragged for her age anyway.

Also most of the chicks you posted are average or doing promo shots with filters, good lighting, photoshop etc. Leave the house and stop taking the advice of the voice in your head you call your anime girlfriend.
yg4jv.jpg

Why the fuck would you want your gf browsing Sherdog???

Yep. At the end of the day, its internet, no surprise there.

I wonder when trolling first became a thing?

It’s weird sherdog and mma is typically male Dominated so you see heaps of misogynistic stuff. Whether it’s real or people joking but Mrs was on some women’s forum and I was reading some of the stuff and they’re just as bad. Autonomy and a platform can be a pretty bad combo

None of y'all will ever get an ACTUAL chance to bang those girls, it is merely a thought experiment.

You think they are FUGLY apart from Waterson, that's cool, but that is NOT the behavior that I'm referring to.

AGAIN...I am referring to the Ostavich nonsense for example, and mean spirited shit overall.

...but if you have no clue about what I'm talking about...oh well.

Yeah...and none of THEM will ever have an ACTUAL chance to bang ME. What's the point in that?

I actually don't have a clue what you refer to with the Ostovich situation. It's fucked up what happened to her, as far as I know. Haven't seen anyone saying otherwise.

I’ve never encountered ‘toxic feminism’ in my life. I have however witnessed toxic chauvinism on a regular basis: women being groped and harrassed in the street, one perticular woman being pushed down a staircase and then having a phone cord wrapped around her neck (because her bf’s feelings were hurt when he got dumped), etc. And this is without even mentioning the ‘die bitch’, ‘I will rape you’ online quips that public figures get treated to when they offend a certain male demographic.

Honestly, I don’t even know what concrete examples of ‘toxic feminism’ are. Is it simply women accusing men of mistreating them, or something even more ‘toxic’?

Wait .... Are you seriously saying you've never met a bad woman in your life ?

Toxic feminsism is saying all women who accuse men of rape should always be believed at expense of the accused , of expecting society to hold up jier feet while they do pull ups so they can then say they are strong women who did 100 pulls ups, of expecting to get that job over a more qualified man because they have a vagina , of crying rape and no consent given after having drunk sex even through the guy was drunk too, the list goes on and on and on but you know all this ofcoirse , you just want to troll and create drama

If you want personal experiences with bad wman well :

A woman pulled down my swim shorts exposing me to everyone while I waited in line at a bar

Best friend wife cheated on him repedetly and him forgiving her only for her to leave him and take the house in the divorce that he bought

Niece left her husnand also from cheating repeadetly on him and getting an abortion in secret . The guys a mess now.

My sister in law is care giver for sick and elderly and regularly gets called in to take over from sick female care givers who were found to be badly abusing and stealing from disabled elderly people

Coworker ex wife lied said he pulled gun on her . There was ZERO evidence of this yet he hasn't seen his kids on 6 years . He was put on indefinite leave and rumor is he tried committing suicide

One time me and my wife got in a bad fight and hit Me so hard in the chest my nipple to this day still hurts and looks swollen . It never went away .

A female baby sitter in our area was arrested for molesting young boys about 5 years ago .

I've had women turn me down for 2nd dates because I was under 6 feet tall and didn't have tattoos

I've seen a woman in my work close office door and yell loud enough at a subordinate that some of us swear she called him a :eek::eek::eek:*ot. (He's gay)

I've seen PLENTY of women objectify and talk sexually about an attractive man who walked by

I me way way way more terrible women in my life than men . Some terrible people in both genders that's for sure

At any rate there's just something creepy and unsettling about male feminsists like you . My wife was telling me that just now in the car , how a new guy at work today started defending women to an extreme like your doing and she and other women actually found him "creepy and gross ".

Women don't need you defending them bro relax. They're probably doing better than you are or ever will be. Worry about yourself

Last edited:
I wonder when trolling first became a thing?

It’s weird sherdog and mma is typically male Dominated so you see heaps of misogynistic stuff. Whether it’s real or people joking but Mrs was on some women’s forum and I was reading some of the stuff and they’re just as bad. Autonomy and a platform can be a pretty bad combo

From the beginning there were trolls. Having a decent conversation on the internet has never been easy.
that being said sherdog remains good imo.
Once u dodge the obvious dummies, there are still good talk, especially on the little rooms.

Wait .... Are you seriously saying you've never met a bad woman in your life ?

Toxic feminsism is saying all women who accuse men of rape should always be believed at expense of the accused , of expecting society to hold up jier feet while they do pull ups so they can then say they are strong women who did 100 pulls ups, of expecting to get that job over a more qualified man because they have a vagina , of crying rape and no consent given after having drunk sex even through the guy was drunk too, the list goes on and on and on but you know all this ofcoirse , you just want to troll and create drama

If you want personal experiences with bad wman well :

A woman pulled down my swim shorts exposing me to everyone while I waited in line at a bar

Best friend wife cheated on him repedetly and him forgiving her only for her to leave him and take the house in the divorce that he bought

Niece left her husnand also from cheating repeadetly on him and getting an abortion in secret . The guys a mess now.

My sister in law is care giver for sick and elderly and regularly gets called in to take over from sick female care givers who were found to be badly abusing and stealing from disabled elderly people

Coworker ex wife lied said he pulled gun on her . There was ZERO evidence of this yet he hasn't seen his kids on 6 years . He was put on indefinite leave and rumor is he tried committing suicide

One time me and my wife got in a bad fight and hit Me so hard in the chest my nipple to this day still hurts and looks swollen . It never went away .

A female baby sitter in our area was arrested for molesting young boys about 5 years ago .

I've had women turn me down for 2nd dates because I was under 6 feet tall and didn't have tattoos

I've seen a woman in my work close office door and yell loud enough at a subordinate that some of us swear she called him a :eek::eek::eek:*ot. (He's gay)

I've seen PLENTY of women objectify and talk sexually about an attractive man who walked by

I me way way way more terrible women in my life than men . Some terrible people in both genders that's for sure

At any rate there's just something creepy and unsettling about male feminsists like you . My wife was telling me that just now in the car , how a new guy at work today started defending women to an extreme like your doing and she and other women actually found him "creepy and gross ".

Women don't need you defending them bro relax. They're probably doing better than you are or ever will be. Worry about yourself

Sorry but I smell some seriously strong misogyny in your post. So, you're either a woman-hater or you're so shell shocked by your experiences with toxic women that you're terrified of them. So, which is it? Hate or fear?
So, a drunken woman yanked your shorts down to a full moon? Embarrassing? Yes. Traumatizing? C'mon!
Your nipple hurts? Suck it up, son. LOL.
You've been turned down for second dates? Who hasn't? C'mon precious, you'll live.

Seriously, are you for real?
You've got to man up a little bit, dude.
And, as a guy whose fiance is a hardcore feminist, I guess that would make me one too. And, thus far no one has called me creepy & gross. I know how to take a woman's side if she's in the right without betraying my own gender. It's actually not at all difficult. Because one can still be all for equality without being a simpering wimp. There are extremes on both sides that call for common sense compromise.

Sorry but I smell some seriously strong misogyny in your post. So, you're either a woman-hater or you're so shell shocked by your experiences with toxic women that you're terrified of them. So, which is it? Hate or fear?
So, a drunken woman yanked your shorts down to a full moon? Embarrassing? Yes. Traumatizing? C'mon!
Your nipple hurts? Suck it up, son. LOL.
You've been turned down for second dates? Who hasn't? C'mon precious, you'll live.

Seriously, are you for real?
You've got to man up a little bit, dude.
And, as a guy whose fiance is a hardcore feminist, I guess that would make me one too. And, thus far no one has called me creepy & gross. I know how to take a woman's side if she's in the right without betraying my own gender. It's actually not at all difficult. Because one can still be all for equality without being a simpering wimp. There are extremes on both sides that call for common sense compromise.

Wait , man up ? You asked for examples of toxic female behavior and I gave you some . Can't I say the same for examles you gave ? For women to "man up "?

If I went up to a woman and pulled her clothes off in public I would be arrested for sexual assault.

If I hit a woman on her chest causing permanent damage I'd be writing this from jail right now

If I turn down a woman for a 2nd date becsuse she's fat I'd be railed against by feminists for being shallow and a toxic male

You're honestly a very very pathetic man. I don't even get worked up anymore because when I see such self hating and pathetic "men" I feel nothing but sympathty for you . How could anyone have such low self esteem and self respect ? It's mind boggling .

It's clear your submissive to your "hardcore feminist" gf and want to please her in any way so consantly need to kiss her ass. I guarantee you 101% she will cheat on you with the same "toxic male" you are railing about on her behalf.

At the end of the day , all women are attracted to strong and confident and decisisive men, you are the opposite of that.

Wait , man up ? You asked for examples of toxic female behavior and I gave you some . Can't I say the same for examles you gave ? For women to "man up "?

If I went up to a woman and pulled her clothes off in public I would be arrested for sexual assault.

If I hit a woman on her chest causing permanent damage I'd be writing this from jail right now

If I turn down a woman for a 2nd date becsuse she's fat I'd be railed against by feminists for being shallow and a toxic male

You're honestly a very very pathetic man. I don't even get worked up anymore because when I see such self hating and pathetic "men" I feel nothing but sympathty for you . How could anyone have such low self esteem and self respect ? It's mind boggling .

It's clear your submissive to your "hardcore feminist" gf and want to please her in any way so consantly need to kiss her ass. I guarantee you 101% she will cheat on you with the same "toxic male" you are railing about on her behalf.

At the end of the day , all women are attracted to strong and confident and decisisive men, you are the opposite of that.

You actually took my last post seriously?
Do you have a learning disability? That was me fucking with you, son.
It was all composed as a tongue in cheek jibe, that's all.
But, now you've exposed yourself as the shrill, little, misogynistic incel that you so obviously are.
And, you have the nerve to call me pathetic? Get real, sad sack.
You got pantsed by the sort of strong, independent woman that you fear so much. LOL.
You got bitch slapped by the woman who left you.
You got turned down by every girl that you ever asked out. Except for maybe your (ex?) wife. LMAO.
The only overly-sensitive, low self-esteem motherfucker who needs sympathy is you.

And, also, you can't write nor spell for shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back