My WORST Sherdog peeve is how many people hate women. Not WMMA hate, I'm talkin' women hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not everyone who doesnt like WMMA is a sexist woman hater. But there are ALOT of those types here,far too many,and its accepted as normal. Im glad there is more of a backlash now. I am not a feminist,and i thought the Gillette commercial was a giant piece of shit. But the people in here are fuckin hateful and shitty,and I hope their accounts are removed,and the lights go out in the basement and they never find their way back to the outside world again.

Joaquin-Phoenix-Disgusted.gif

Come on — 80 percent of sherdog posts / all Internet posts on forums are hurtful or shitty

I just read through an entire 7 page thread of people trashing and talking shit about Ali Abdul aziz

IMO this thread would probably be better in the Mayberry Lounge as it's much bigger than WMMA.

I've been moaning about the misogyny on Sherdog for years, nothing changes, actually i think it's worse now, tbh.
It is definitely the worst thing about the whole site and i don't understand why the mods haven't done anything about it?

When i came to the site years ago, i remember i couldn't believe some of the vile and disgusting threads.
It's bad enough that someone starts a thread full of hatred for females but the fact so many get this mob mentality and join in is very sad. It seems to get applauded really.
Maybe there are males out there who believe that's how real men should think and act? I wonder how successful they are in their relationships, if they ever have any of course?
The first time i started reading some of this crap i recall saying to myself, "I thought this kind of thing ended years ago." I was genuinely shocked!
I'm 59, and i've never read such disgusting things about females in my entire life, truly. Never come across it before in such volume.

If you moan about it, you just end up getting called names, etc, by very thick people.
I can understand why so many females think most males are stupid and rather simple, that so many guys have zero respect for girls/women. Yet if someone posts an sad story about a muslim female being badly mistreated by a muslim male they'll post replies saying how they feel sorry for the woman. Yet their own mentality isn't THAT far from the 'bad guys' in those type of stories. Trouble is they just don't see it as being similar.

I wonder how their mothers, wives, gfs, and sisters would feel if they could read comments by a Sherdog member that is slagging off females and calling them bitches, sluts, and whores, simply because they're referring to a woman?
I'm guessing most would be very embarrassed and uncomfortable if a female family member read any of the misogynistic comments from them while the family member was sitting there with them. Plus i'm sure the female family members would be really disappointing in them and would probably become upset and ashamed of them.

In the end i just glad i'm not like those particular people.

Come on — 80 percent of sherdog posts / all Internet posts on forums are hurtful or shitty

I just read through an entire 7 page thread of people trashing and talking shit about Ali Abdul aziz
YES,its true. They go overboard with that. Some people believe hes a terrorist,or a snitch,or both,its a big debate. Also the conflict of interest in the fighters he is controlling and his brash outlandish statements.

Ostovich posed.

She posed.

I wonder how their mothers, wives, gfs, and sisters would feel if they could read comments by a Sherdog member that is slagging off females and calling them bitches, sluts, and whores, simply because they're referring to a woman?
Thats always been the main reason why I would think twice about any of this shit.

Lots of people really like WMMA, i do. Why certain idiots expect it to be the same as male MMA is beyond me. The female's fight game is new and it will evolve and get a lot better. One day there'll be lots of really good fighters like Nunes and JJ, i'm sure. The early Ufc was very different to what it is present day.
Why some people feel the need to moan about WMMA in so many threads that are about a particular fight that is coming up between a couple female fighters, i just don't know, stupidity i guess?
Everyone already knows that there are plenty of member who don't like WMMA, we get it and we don't need constant reminders.
Not liking WMMA doesn't mean you're a misogynist of course, but sometimes there ARE comments that are simply vile, which do border on hatred, imo.

Internet is full of keyboard warriors bro.. their anonymity gives them courage.

I would not sleep with anyone you mentioned even if I were single.

Except Karate Hottie.

How you go from being a "White Knight" to going against what mostly WOMEN bitch about boggles my mind. Most "feminists" speak out about women prancing around the ring in skimpy outfits holding a card. MEN don't really care or like watching it. I haven't seen a single post saying they need to end it (esp. from a guy).

All I see is a guy (maybe a girl in disguise) overreacting a shit ton. So what if men find some of these girls ugly? MOST OF THEM LITERALLY ARE FUGLY! You want people to lie and say all these women are hot just to please who?

BTW, being able to get a girl or not doesn't have anything to do with the said girl's attractiveness. A girl can be ugly and still reject a handsome man, just as a girl can be hot and accept an ugly man. Stop your bullshit.

Not everyone who doesnt like WMMA is a sexist woman hater. But there are ALOT of those types here,far too many,and its accepted as normal. Im glad there is more of a backlash now. I am not a feminist,and i thought the Gillette commercial was a giant piece of shit. But the people in here are fuckin hateful and shitty,and I hope their accounts are removed,and the lights go out in the basement and they never find their way back to the outside world again.

Joaquin-Phoenix-Disgusted.gif
Syk mannlig feminist. Har aldri sett noen legit hate kvinner her. Gærninger som dere finner alltid på noe å syte over

Italian????

I am not norwegian,but i have been there several times.
Lol nah just wondered since its so many italians and portugese etc that learns norwegian just to understand the lyrics lol.

Lol nah just wondered since its so many italians and portugese etc that learns norwegian just to understand the lyrics lol.
Ahh no. I dont even know the language,just quoting it. I am in love with Norway though. Its as different as where i live (NYC) as you can get. Its like the bizzaro NYC. I hope to cover every inch there is to see as i keep coming. I met some guys there who are hardcore into hiking,and wanna get in better shape to be able to do some of the really long ones that they go on. I have a trip to Iceland in Oct,and maybe will venture out to Norway again from there,not sure.

Ahh no. I dont even know the language,just quoting it. I am in love with Norway though. Its as different as where i live (NYC) as you can get. Its like the bizzaro NYC. I hope to cover every inch there is to see as i keep coming. I met some guys there who are hardcore into hiking,and wanna get in better shape to be able to do some of the really long ones that they go on. I have a trip to Iceland in Oct,and maybe will venture out to Norway again from there,not sure.
Have fun in Iceland. happy you enjoy norway. Cold as fuck right now

My girlfriend is (was) familiar with Sherdog, which is why it eventually fell completely out of favor for her.

A current example of Sherbros being stupidly hateful (for lack of a better word) is regarding Rachael Ostovich.

Now, I get the WMMA hate, but the straight up...limp dick responses to women in general seems SO out of place to me on an MMA forum of all things...

I swear, it's worse than geek based forums of note...

Why is that?

It boggles my mind that people call Waterson and Holm "old"...etc. As if ANY Sherbro would turn them down in real life... SMH

Average women are...average, (as in, not very sturdy or flexible, etc) while the average WMMA fighter is...able to go rounds. (so to speak)

Meanwhile, the average Sherbros don't even have cardio to speak of...

Sherbros who try to horridly besmirch girls like Karolina and Valentina and Megan...why?

On a related note, I am perplexed when dudes on here cry about the presence of ring card girls... I've seen that MANY times.

Now, one could say that ring card girl x is ugly, but to say that it shouldn't be a thing...

Anyway, I don't know if my thoughts on all of this resonate with a lot of you guys, (in spite of all the other consistently dumb things that pop up) but as far as I am concerned, said hate is very strange and often annoying to see.

View attachment 507261
View attachment 507267
View attachment 507259
View attachment 507265
View attachment 507257
View attachment 507255
View attachment 507269

Sherdog is full of shit Kids and angry insecure father less bastards. The only way to combat this issue is for the mods to take action... I guess this is the kind of forum the mods wants??

Sherdog is full of shit Kids and angry insecure father less bastards. The only way to combat this issue is for the mods to take action... I guess this is the kind of forum the mods wants??
We want people to act like assholes and call people fatherless bastards instead.. Little snitch snowflake sjw trying to ban free speech. Enough butthurt mods here already were fine

I heard it will be the darkest time of year in oct. I am hoping to catch them northern fuckin lights.
You should be able to catch them in oct. The most beautifull thing u can see except norwegian girls. I recommend going to hessdalen and see the lights that keeps apperaing there. Legit ufo shit lol. Google it if u dont know about it. Its real as hell ive seen them. Bunch of recordings also of it

You should be able to catch them in oct. The most beautifull thing u can see except norwegian girls. I recommend going to hessdalen and see the lights that keeps apperaing there. Legit ufo shit lol. Google it if u dont know about it. Its real as hell ive seen them. Bunch of recordings also of it
Will check. I was impressed with how many of your women go on group jogging together. I mean like 10 - 15,20 blondes together. This is a sight you can never witness where i am from. Even the women hiking in Mount Floyen with 3 kids is jogging and keeping herself in shape and raising her kids at the same time. Amazing. We are doin this shit all wrong.

Will check. I was impressed with how many of your women go on group jogging together. I mean like 10 - 15,20 blondes together. This is a sight you can never witness where i am from. Even the women hiking in Mount Floyen with 3 kids is jogging and keeping herself in shape and raising her kids at the same time. Amazing. We are doin this shit all wrong.
Its nice nowadays it has become in for girls to be fit and squat and shit so we lucky right now:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back