My wife's face is all f**ked up

Sounds like angioedema.....rare, but it has been known to occur with Covid......as long as her breathing is ok, this SHOULD diminish in about three days, but she should be on prednisone or dexamethasone, and an antihistamine like cetitizine or bilastine ASAP.

Oh...and do NOT refer to her as Fuckface. They do NOT like that.

Lets hope @Clippy dont start creep on other women and becomes insane.
How ever he is Canadian... and we all know that is pretty much being insane :(
just aslong as he doesnt prey on the weak and vulnerable, @Clippy will be fine.

and damn, yeah clippy is prone to being insane due to that canadiasm... like chris benoit....

Everyone has covid around here

Her face is actually swelled up like a chipmunk

I didn't know cover could do that it's in her glands or face or something.

Anyone else ever get covid-face?
I haven't heard of it but yesterday I saw some article saying long covid does something with the digestive system and I kinda panicked because for the last 2 years my digestive system has been seriously lout of wack. But, I reallly just think it simple Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Anyway, the virus causes bizarre symptoms so who knows? Never heard about a bug like this.

Never heard of someone's face swelling from the Sweet and Sour Sniffles or any other flu like illness, sounds like an allergic reaction.
that could be, I saw a dog eat some sausage and her face swelled all up until she looked chinese.

I already had covid twice but I have no idea what are you talking about. Covid face?
I thought Covid Face is when all the muppets walked around stores and parks wearing those silly face napkins..

Silver lining: You may be able to save money on buying her a Halloween mask this year.

Back