My wife's face is all f**ked up

disturbing prolapses
areola ebola
mid-morning armpit pisses
urethral dryness
ska band horn section infection
changes in body odor
(sprite fingers, soda stream feet, & bubble dick)
& of course, covid19 & the chipmunk face funk gland band
You must write the disturbing lists of side effects for the questionably beneficial drugs big pharma pushes on us with 7-minute ads. I've highlighted the ones with which I've had personal experience.

My brothers face was swollen with covid a few weeks ago. Puffy eyes, cheeks etc. This covid shit really is different for everyone....Your body reacts to the virus in different ways. Inflammation is one. Fever is another. It seems the mutations are getting weirder. Lots of people getting vision and hearing issues with this last round. Quite fascinating from a biological point of view. Gotta give it to the folks that created it.

My brothers face was swollen with covid a few weeks ago. Puffy eyes, cheeks etc. This covid shit really is different for everyone....Your body reacts to the virus in different ways. Inflammation is one. Fever is another. It seems the mutations are getting weirder. Lots of people getting vision and hearing issues with this last round. Quite fascinating from a biological point of view. Gotta give it to the folks that created it.
Sounds like everyone with sinus infections during allergy season as well.

Sounds like everyone with sinus infections during allergy season as well.
Yeah, I guess the only reason you would even know is if you have other non sinus related symptoms and test for Covid. My brother had extreme body aches and couldn't go to work. His job requires a covid test if you call in sick and want to come back to work a few days later.

Yeah, I guess the only reason you would even know is if you have other non sinus related symptoms and test for Covid. My brother had extreme body aches and couldn't go to work. His job requires a covid test if you call in sick and want to come back to work a few days later.
I had a bad cold a few years back and I had body aches so bad even my hair hurt. I seriously didn't think any place of work still tested for it and I didn't even know people still got tested.

Last edited:
You live in a major metropolitan area by any chance? I haven't heard someone mention covid in like 2 years. It's probably just an allergic reaction to whole foods or something.

Sounds like some kind of inflammation leading to liquid retention. I doubt there's a magic bullet for it. Eat a healthy anti-inflammatory diet to promote recovery. I know the FLCC protocol promoted NAC, quercertine and vitamin C for when you're sick, but I doubt you have that on hand.

Sounds like some kind of inflammation leading to liquid retention. I doubt there's a magic bullet for it. Eat a healthy anti-inflammatory diet to promote recovery. I know the FLCC protocol promoted NAC, quercertine and vitamin C for when you're sick, but I doubt you have that on hand.
NAC works wonders for upper respiratory infections and many other cold like symptoms. It was funny because the ever so credible CDC AND FDA urged Amazon to stop selling it during the peak of the "Pandemic"...I can't imagine why..laughing. I try to take at least 1200 mg a day and its a great supplement to have on hand.

Last edited:
Gotta cut back on the nuts in your diet. She's having an allergic reaction.

Nah, no swelling from Covid. It just gave me the worst sore throat of my life and pneumonia.

So your wife burned the meatloaf and now her face is messed up from "COVID"

dr-evil-right.gif

Who beats their wife for fuckin up dinner? I love when my wife wrecks a meal cuz then we can go out to eat like I wanted to anyway.

I dont think is Covid face, I think its super AIDS.
She probably got it from sitting in a chair in the party garage.

But I would like @Slobodan opinion since he is a doctor.
Normally he focus on prostate and impotence but he is pretty good with AIDS, Super AIDS and diarrhea.
Clippy is next!
tom-hanks-philadelphia.jpg.750x400_q85_box-001500800_crop_detail.jpg

male menopause
weight gain
incontinence
bloating
depression
disturbing memory lapses
disturbing prolapses
breast pain
titty ache
nipple thrap
strep pecks
areola ebola
irritability
hot flashes
warm flashes
cold swishes
night sweats
day sweats
mid-morning armpit pisses
afternoon de-wipes
irregular periods
loss of libido
urethral dryness
deep vein thrombosis
main vein thrombosis
painful tromboners
ska band horn section infection
changes in body odor
tingling extremities (sprite fingers, soda stream feet, & bubble dick)
& of course, covid19 & the chipmunk face funk gland band

Ffs man, urethral dryness sounds awful lol

Back