My wife lost her wedding ring.....

THAT'S SOME INSURANCE BS. $4000 is watch money, baby! Ain't no man-ring in that neighborhood. I mean unless your name starts with "Lil" or "Silky" or something.

I have my little 400 gold ring, like some 40 year old white dad who lives in the suburbs... Oh wait...

Did she blame you? Be a that is what my wife does or would do lol.

Get her one of those rubber wedding bands that people wear these days
I'v suggested it twice in the thread. Other half and I have 2 sets each, we leave our real ones at home if we're doing an activity where they might fall off.

I'v suggested it twice in the thread. Other half and I have 2 sets each, we leave our real ones at home if we're doing an activity where they might fall off.

We're thinking of replacing it with a $40 ring from Amazon. I'm sure as shit not spending another $4400 that I don't have.

maxresdefault.jpg

Ok you're going to have to be a lot more specific about this. All these times she's lost her ring, were they when she took it off to wash the dishes or does she always lose her ring during a
"girls night out."

Here's what I would do:

First: Take a deep breath and tell her it's okay.

Pause for a few seconds.

Then say: If it's really not that important to you to keep track of it then I guess I shouldn't be that upset. It's okay I guess and I'm not going to make a big deal out of it. I hope it shows up sooner or later but whatever.

Nearly did the same. Opened a window in a hotel room and didn’t even notice wedding and engagement rings were gone till the morning. A workman found my wedding ring outside and handed it in to reception and my engagement ring was on the window sill outside .

surprised he found it, it’s tiny.

husband’s has come off before and taken ages to find it. We use these if we go away or are active and leave the real ones at home.
https://groovelife.com/collections/silicone-wedding-rings-bands
I don't understand. Did you guys not get the correct size rings? Mine is loose enough that I can wiggle it around and remove it easily, but it has never come off by accident. I'm literally shaking my hand now trying to whip it off and I can't.

I don't understand. Did you guys not get the correct size rings? Mine is loose enough that I can wiggle it around and remove it easily, but it has never come off by accident. I'm literally shaking my hand now trying to whip it off and I can't.
You don't stay the same weight all the time. And winter is different to summer with fingers expanding or decreasing in size.

You don't stay the same weight all the time.
Ah, that makes sense.

I hadn't considered that, because my weight doesn't fluctuate much. I get chubby, start working out just in time to stop the bitch tits from coming in, then stop working out 4 months later when my belly isn't soft anymore.

I'd like to say that I'm going to stick with working out this time, but I'm 8 years into this repetitive cycle and know that it's unlikely.

Edit: good for you guys for losing weight, btw!

Ah, that makes sense.

I hadn't considered that, because my weight doesn't fluctuate much. I get chubby, start working out just in time to stop the bitch tits from coming in, then stop working out 4 months later when my belly isn't soft anymore.

I'd like to say that I'm going to stick with working out this time, but I'm 8 years into this repetitive cycle and know that it's unlikely.
I edited. It also depends on the temperature, in the winter your hands are a lot colder than in the summer so your fingers get skinnier depending where you live obviously.

Yeah stick with the working out! Never a bad thing. My other half has loads lately and is getting quite slim so I'm going to look into these plastic things you can put on the back to make them tighter. He was mortified when he thought he'd lost it last time.

Never spend that much on a symbol.

Especially when most women have shamelessly wandering eyes at best.

My ex-wife lost hers. Fortunately I had inland marine coverage attached to my homeowners insurance policy. The insurance company reimbursed the full amount that I paid for it no questions asked.

Back